GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2015 Lexus IS Coupe

greasyginzo

Go Kart Champion
Check it out. It's just a render but looks pretty good. I had an 06 is350 fully loaded with rare sport package. It was a very nice car and surprisingly quick but very boring muted numbed out driving experience. It rode very "sporty" and handled ok but the steering wheel couldn't be any lighter and isolated from the road. Also as you may know the 350 is only available in slush box automatic since Toyota doesn't have a manual trans strong enough to handle the power of the 3.5 v6. Although it has a lock up tq converter and flappy paddles they are nothing more then top gear limiters meaning whatever number is shown on the display when using them the trans won't shift past that gear. If they offered it with some type of "performance" auto trans or even better a manual gearbox it would make the car tons more fun even with the bland steering.

http://www.clublexus.com/articles/is-models/is/2015-lexus-is-coupe-rendered.php

adolan21

Ready to race!
Check it out. It's just a render but looks pretty good. I had an 06 is350 fully loaded with rare sport package. It was a very nice car and surprisingly quick but very boring muted numbed out driving experience. It rode very "sporty" and handled ok but the steering wheel couldn't be any lighter and isolated from the road. Also as you may know the 350 is only available in slush box automatic since Toyota doesn't have a manual trans strong enough to handle the power of the 3.5 v6. Although it has a lock up tq converter and flappy paddles they are nothing more then top gear limiters meaning whatever number is shown on the display when using them the trans won't shift past that gear. If they offered it with some type of "performance" auto trans or even better a manual gearbox it would make the car tons more fun even with the bland steering.

http://www.clublexus.com/articles/is-models/is/2015-lexus-is-coupe-rendered.php

New exterior and interior same engine. Pretty disappointed that Lexus didn't put a new V6 in there. Although it is a good one, it's been around for a while. I like how they are doing F Sport packages but what about a manual transmission or a dual clutch auto? Pretty interesting they can't build(source) a manual transmission that can handle 306hp and 277ft/lbs of torque.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer

All jokes aside....its growing on me.