GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
There was no gap in Hamilton's case Rosberg was on the outside in front of Hamilton and he drove straight into him never turning the wheel until Rosberg was completely off track. It was dirty and disgraceful and occurred numerous times which is why Hobbs commented on air about it.

The making of a man is not in how many races he wins.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
There was no gap in Hamilton's case Rosberg was on the outside in front of Hamilton and he drove straight into him never turning the wheel until Rosberg was completely off track. It was dirty and disgraceful and occurred numerous times which is why Hobbs commented on air about it.

The making of a man is not in how many races he wins.

Spain, 2016? or am I missing races in my memory.

I agree. Hammy does race dirty too. They all do unless your name is Raikkonen. I never said he was perfect either - can't stand his lifestyle tbh. But there are far worse things to be a fan of I guess, like Mayweather.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
^^^ Your character reference standards are pretty low. ;)

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
^^^ You'd be permanently unemployed. :D

It's the reason I'm a business owner. But I recently joined a tech startup and hired my first employee to run the biz :D

Back on topic: Senna and Schumacher too are known for prolly being the dirtiest drivers F1 ever had. But most treat them like gods.

The making of a man is not in how many races he wins. It's how his legacy speaks.

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
Schumi had his moments but IMO he was a pretty clean driver. Didn't follow Senna that much in the day. I think both of their legacies are plenty safe.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Schumi had his moments but IMO he was a pretty clean driver. Didn't follow Senna that much in the day. I think both of their legacies are plenty safe.

I was too young to remember either Senna (dies 94 and I was born 82, so racing wasnt even a thing for me) and somewhat Schumacher (right at the start of my F1 fandom), but I Googled this: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=how+dirty+was+schumacher&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8 and saw this: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLXbrFamH0heMVRrA2M91SF_smcdpEv0rb

I did the same for Senna and got this: https://www.google.com/search?client=safari&rls=en&q=how+dirty+was+senna&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

Their legacies are definitely safe. People idolize them.

I'm sure the same will happen to Lewis, Seb, Max, Charles...etc as they achieve greatness then retire and pass on.

Last edited:

TechGuy32

Ready to race!
^^^ That's what happened to my car last week... ;) Pretty cool outline.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
If you are Leclerc, how long until you start ignoring team orders completely?

So I finally decide to drop Gasly as my turbo driver on my fantasy team and the he does exactly what I was expecting him to do from the onset of the season. And Sainz continues to disappoint, although it doesn't help that he hasn't had a clean run yet.

Chad13762

Go Kart Champion
I really want to get into F1, but holly hell, the Chinese GP was boring. Like watching cars on the freeway. The double Merc pit stop was cool though.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
If you are Leclerc, how long until you start ignoring team orders completely?

So I finally decide to drop Gasly as my turbo driver on my fantasy team and the he does exactly what I was expecting him to do from the onset of the season. And Sainz continues to disappoint, although it doesn't help that he hasn't had a clean run yet.

I see the beginnings of another Nico/Lewis-like atmosphere.

Can't wait!

Last edited: