GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Bottas is a man on a mission this year. Wow.

And boy is Ferrari slow at Barcelona.

F1fletch1

Agreed, he is leaving nothing on the table, hats off to him for smoking everyone including Hamster. Ferrari is nowhere and it’s truly sad. Meanwhile Max closing in and hungry like the wolf.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
This is amazing to watch. A complete 180 for Bottas.

Ferrari wasn’t bad in sector 1. Something’s happening by sector 3 and losing overall pace. Brundle thinks it’s grip.

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
Lance Stroll is lucky to have a rich dad, because he is a terrible race car driver; drives right over Lando's nose. God I hate Stroll. Last time I was in Canada, he was a rookie and I golf-clapped him as the local guy. Next time I head to Montreal, I'm booing him vociferously. Friggin' no-talent assclown.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Lance Stroll is lucky to have a rich dad, because he is a terrible race car driver; drives right over Lando's nose. God I hate Stroll. Last time I was in Canada, he was a rookie and I golf-clapped him as the local guy. Next time I head to Montreal, I'm booing him vociferously. Friggin' no-talent assclown.

As a very proud Canadian, we apologise for Justin Beiber and Lance Stroll.

Burner1

Ready to race!
Good for Max and Bottas . Mercedes came all guns loaded with some crazy updates (those barge boards are a work of art). I don’t know what the fuck Ferrari are doing. Clearly off the pace from Merc.

F1fletch1

Ferrari sucking wind, hopefully RBR can continue to improve and close the gap to Merc by second half of the season. Max is showing some good patience and now sits 3rd. If he can start qualifying 3rd ... watch out

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
P3 has that advantage of a tow compared to previous seasons. If Merc wasn’t so dominant, I think that’s the ideal place to be when it’s a long way to turn 1.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie

BlueHen

Drag Race Newbie
how
How
HOW?!?

does Ferrari leave Leclerc in the garage for the final eleven minutes of Q1 and let him drop from 3rd to 16th, ultimately being bumped by Vettel no less?

I'm a Mercedes fan, and that made me sick. Somebody has to be fired after that. Just unbelievable really. How in fuck's sake can that be allowed to happen?

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
how
How
HOW?!?

does Ferrari leave Leclerc in the garage for the final eleven minutes of Q1 and let him drop from 3rd to 16th, ultimately being bumped by Vettel no less?

I'm a Mercedes fan, and that made me sick. Somebody has to be fired after that. Just unbelievable really. How in fuck's sake can that be allowed to happen?

Give em a break, Binotto says they’re a new team.