GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 FORMULA 1 SEASON

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
It meant to say: “if it helps...”

I watched the Top Gear Senna tribute the other night and seeing how unbalanced old F1 cars were even on the straights made me wish I was old enough to be a fan back then.

95gto

Go Kart Newbie
If you meant level the field between the Mercedes, Ferrari, and Red Bull; I am in agreement. Allowing the cars to get closer to one another through the technical portions of the track, without taking the standard tire wear and front end grip losses, should allow for more exciting racing.

However if the statement in the article regarding the new wing hurting car balance is accurate, I think this change will widen the gap between Red Bull, Mercedes, and Ferrari from the rest of the field. Additionally it has the potential to shift momentum around within the non-front running teams. Renault and McLaren may be poised to get a leg up on their competition by virtue of deeper pockets.

Scala

Ready to race!
Now is the time for Dietrich Mateschitz to buy a 250 GTO as an early B-day present for Adrian Newey and hope that AMG doesn't beat him to it and adds a 250 SWB.

hans611

Lost
>"Red Bull – who could well be a genuine contender for the title in 2019"

Yea, im gonna wait for winter testing before saying anything.....

Good Article, detailed Ferrari's issues well...

F1 likes to put a lot of weight on top management, but there is hundreds of Ferrari employees... we'll see

I also think the new front wings are going to spice up the grid way more than what people think...

Its going to be interesting to see Riccardo in non-RB overalls....

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
2019 car reveals

Team Date Toro Rosso February 11 Renault February 12 Racing Point February 13 McLaren February 14 Ferrari February 15 Sauber February 18 Mercedes TBA Red Bull TBA Haas TBA Williams TBA

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
I want Kubica to do well. I was a big fan of his at BMW which made me buy a Puma Sauber BMW jacket which I still have and use more than 10 years later.

CarlosCanizares

Autocross Newbie
Lotus JPS, the greatest F1 livery ever.

...and last place goes to the Earth Car.

merkeyterkey

The Real FLATTIRE
Lotus JPS, the greatest F1 livery ever.

...and last place goes to the Earth Car.

Greatest livery is the Jordan 191, everyone knows that

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
Lol I was just talking about this Lotus...

But those JPS cars were pretty cool. All of them.
I picked up a black Porsche 914 right before Christmas which I want to get it re-painted it's original color (green) down the road but in the meantime I thought it would be cool to add some gold JPS graphics for fun.

Something along the lines of this...