GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2019 GTI 6MT Stalling Issue

If you like car, swap to 5w-40, have them do all the learned adaptions and wait for VW to figure it out.

This Rabbit edition is one of my favorite cars of 30+. I'll just wait for the fix and it's driving fine now.

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

historyteacher

Passed Driver's Ed
If you like car, swap to 5w-40, have them do all the learned adaptions and wait for VW to figure it out.

This Rabbit edition is one of my favorite cars of 30+. I'll just wait for the fix and it's driving fine now.

I mean, all told, I would prefer a fix. Assuming they find one sooner rather than later, I planned on this being a long term car, 7-10 years, because for the last 20 years I’ve jumped into a new car as soon as I’d paid the old one off, and I plan on modifying this one to fit me, which I’ve also never done.
I’ll definitely bring up the oil change with my tech. What do you mean by “do all the learned adaptations”? Basically start the car from scratch once they put the new oil in?

I mean, all told, I would prefer a fix. Assuming they find one sooner rather than later, I planned on this being a long term car, 7-10 years, because for the last 20 years I’ve jumped into a new car as soon as I’d paid the old one off, and I plan on modifying this one to fit me, which I’ve also never done.
I’ll definitely bring up the oil change with my tech. What do you mean by “do all the learned adaptations”? Basically start the car from scratch once they put the new oil in?
The tech will know what it means.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K
Lets not, if this can stay kinda down low till vw has a fix the better, no need to drag vw through teh mud again and make it an even bigger laughing stock

I would think more light on this topic than less would be good. I really don’t care if they’re a laughing stock or not. I bet there are many more people out there who’ve experienced than we think.

In reality the pressure to fix will (and is) coming from the government.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mopar22

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
16 GTI
I would think more light on this topic than less would be good. I really don’t care if they’re a laughing stock or not. I bet there are many more people out there who’ve experienced than we think.

In reality the pressure to fix will (and is) coming from the government.

More eyes on the subject will cause possibly more issues down the line. They will throw out a quick fix that isn't gonna be as good as if they were to take their time, just look at diesel gate and how long/many tries they needed

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
A car

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Wonder if he actually drove it. Negative comments about the headlights based on a golf safety report... obviously he didn’t drive the Rabbit at night.

Oh yeah, still 0 stalls To date.

How many miles and what oil?

kak

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
2019 R 6MT
Wonder if he actually drove it. Negative comments about the headlights based on a golf safety report... obviously he didn’t drive the Rabbit at night.

Yeah, the LEDs are fantastic. I’m at two and about to cross 1,000mi. Haven’t had one since 300~.

danvilla413

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
'19 SE 6MT, '04 S2K

Yeah, the LED headlights are fantastic.