GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

2022 Formula 1 Season

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Is he done or think he'll find a seat somewhere else?
That's a good question. There are a couple scenarios that I think can play out.

Piastri to Mclaren, Ric to Alpine
Piastri to Mclaren, Ric to Haas, Mick to Alpine

I could be way off too. lol

Edit: I will add that Latifi is not safe and Williams may have a seat too.
wtf happened to turn 5?
Looks like they re-profiled it when they made the changes over the last year.

torga

Autocross Champion

You forgot the best scenario.

Piastri to McLaren, Ric to NASCAR, Ric and Kimi become best friends, shake and bake baby

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
You forgot the best scenario.

Piastri to McLaren, Ric to NASCAR, Ric and Kimi become best friends, shake and bake baby
I'd really struggle to watch NASCAR, but damn would I feel obligated to.

torga

Autocross Champion
Same, it just cannot hold my attention. The most NASCAR I've seen in one sitting came from watching Talladega Nights and Days of Thunder.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Same, it just cannot hold my attention. The most NASCAR I've seen in one sitting came from watching Talladega Nights and Days of Thunder.
Same.

I don't have an issue with NASCAR. I have an issue with oval tracks. They're just painfully boring to watch. I don't love Indy cars on an oval track either.

If NASCAR removed all the oval tracks and had a series that went around road courses I could be convinced to watch it.

Dents27

Go Kart Champion

Edit: I will add that Latifi is not safe and Williams may have a seat too.

Looks like they re-profiled it when they made the changes over the last year.

That's turn 9 and for the bikes. F1 will still use the old layout as did WEC back in May.

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Woah, you are 110% right, that is most definitely Speakers corner. Spaced on that one.

I could have swore they made changes somewhere in the T5-T7 area.

torga

Autocross Champion

I lied, a significant chunk of my NASCAR knowledge comes from the 2006 hit movie, Cars.

torga

Autocross Champion

g-magoo

Autocross Champion
Lol get more fans engaged.... last year they set the highest average number of viewers over the course of a season, ever. And this year there have been something like a 50% increase in viewers over last year. IMHO, they should just leave it the hell alone.

torga

Autocross Champion
And then he had to abandon the fastest lap to focus on passing Alonso on track to take back the position. But he sped in the pitlane, so he dropped back behind Alonso in the classification after a 5s penalty was handed out post-race.

You can't make this shit up, folks.

And Hamilton learned the hard way that driving onto a tire isn't the best idea.

"All the time you have to leave a space!"

dtfd

Autocross Champion
And then he had to abandon the fastest lap to focus on passing Alonso on track to take back the position. But he sped in the pitlane, so he dropped back behind Alonso in the classification after a 5s penalty was handed out post-race.

You can't make this shit up, folks.

And Hamilton learned the hard way that driving onto a tire isn't the best idea.

"All the time you have to leave a space!"
That accident was 100% Hamilton's fault and he knew it.

Alonso meanwhile had the most interesting race by simply just being there. Hamilton crashes into him, Ferrari does what Ferrari does and he gains a place he never should have gotten.