GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

3" Dump pipe + Stg 2 2moro boys....

606gti

black sheep
It's not entirely bullshit... you can either that or get a after market boost controller. I'm going of other cars but turbo is turbo.

And I'm not saying "you MUST" get a better FP, but if you do get cuts, upgrade the FP. Simple.

Well you said you 'need'.

isaw

Banned
posted this too late, apr dp 1700, u CAN get the tune less if you haggle, will talk to u next time about it. still $700 more than the xforce dp.

Speaking of badge less grills, i've got a old one which has the combe in perfect nic. might be worth buying 2 and selling them to americans :D hell I would almost even take one.

Last edited:

Androo

lolwut... ??
Well you said you 'need'.

I did explain why i said you will need, so if you don't get fuel cuts then you wouldn't need it.

Don't forget labour boys...there's a few hundred there....

Peak is Peak Performance right? Did you run the 3" dump pipe on standard exhaust?

606gti

black sheep
half.... 1600 + how much to get it fitted? another $200?
I spike at 20psi now anyway. and with a BF tune i dont think the fuel cuts are a issue..

1650 fitted at rob bliss for the turbo back,

my milltek cost me 100 bucks to get fitted

606gti

black sheep
yeah really its like just over $2700k for me... approx. $1700 tune and Dp $1000 roughly speaking.. i have the intake already but still uncertain about the carbonio.. might see once i have a tune and go from there...

but again.. wheels versus tune... hmmm i want wheels bad as very over black on black and dont want to go back to standard finish...

LOL maybe i should make another badgeless grill, sell it and put $$$ towards it...

2400 would get you a eurojet turbo back and giac.. or around 1900 for tune and just the dump... just a thought:smile:

606gti

black sheep
its not much more really hey... what does eurojet go like with APR??

i know your a GIAC man but for me APR is just easier... where is there a GIAC dealer in brisbane??? i know there is one in Toowoomba but thats to far... at this stage i am going to go with Guy..

Yeah not much more if you can get the apr dumpy for a g, but if its 1700 like isaw says and ur payin round that much for the tune your gona save yourself round 1500 bucks?? Giac's down the coast at miami dude ha not tryin to push it on ya or anything. You can have a drive of my car this wkend if you like.

I dont see any reason why the eurojet wouldnt be sweet with the apr its 3" just like theirs and theres plenty of yanks that seem happy with them. I was ready to buy one till johno turned up with the milltek

isaw

Banned
pretty much any DP with work with any tune. there is not some magical electrial device that talks to it.... also from what i was reading the APR RSC DP doesnt come with a adapter to convert back to stock cat back? if it did I'd get one cause they are one special in america right now for about 1k aud delivered.

and byza if there is giac @ miami might be worth talking to him, try and chase down the price TimT was offering through his website. i think it was around the $900 mark

Hilton_K

Go Kart Champion
Car(s)
2007 GTI
I'm sourcing a Milltek dump pipe for my car, staying with the stock cat back. Will be upgrading to stage 2 bluefin as this is the exhaust they used for testing the tune in the UK. Will also change out DV to the piston type 'D' and put a new fuel filter and HPFP cam follower which will hopefully mean no fuel cuts or problems :iono:

just_quietly

Power Banned
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GTI 07 spec
well...I fitted the BSH stg1 PCV revamp last night......what a bitch of thing to put on. The PCV hose coming up from the front of the motor did not want to go on the nipple. And the fact that I received a one piece not a two piece as advertised probably didn't help the cause. :iono: however the product looks great and I hope it does the job. (so far so good, no leaks, no rough iddling, gasket was good).

Has it fixed the problem? I hope so....the butt dyno says "not sure". Vag'd the fast (thanks Seb) and no errors where present so thats a positive. I still think its not going like it should or maybe its just me......need someone with stg2 to drive my car. And not Nikola.....:lol:

Milltek should arrive early next week, I'll give it a service (get them to check everything) then dyno run no2 time.

srbsta

Banned
Car(s)
2006 Volkswagen GTI
hahahah man i am the only one that can test it....or you can just drive my car and feel the POWAHHHHHHHHH

just_quietly

Power Banned
Car(s)
Mk5 Golf GTI 07 spec
hahahah man i am the only one that can test it....or you can just drive my car and feel the POWAHHHHHHHHH

you funny serb... seriously, I drove to work this morning and punched in 2nd and third and the butt dyno saids better; by how many?....not sure! but there is an improvement. Nik, your welcome to drive my car anytime....:biggrin: the gtg this weekend? :w00t:

p.s... just dont hit the little red button on the gear stick. :wink: