GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

335 tuning

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
ok so i have no idea on bmw tuning apart from the obvious "BMW names"
ac schnitzer, hamann.....ect....
but what im askin is, my pal just got his hands on a 335 2010 touring and wants to start modding.. what can you guys tell me, where he should look.. what company's do the beamer guys use? he is about to get a remap thru a friend (non official company)and is wanting the rest of the early tuned stages.. ie intercooler,full exhaust, filter............, where should i tell him to look?(apart from the net) i assume alot of you guys have friends/family doing or done the same thing, so who better to ask.:thumbsup:

links and images welcome:biggrin:

Last edited:

Elliott

Go Kart Champion

at least its a start... but ill let him do the reading..:thumbsup:.. i was only asking for a quick answer, as a lot of you seem to know a lot on the matter no matter what kind of vehicle it is.. so what i was hoping for, was a reasonable answer, but maybe not..?

Why are you here? Lol

coz im here to learn as much about my car as possible and in the mean time throw in a question for a friend about his car, to what seemed knowledgeable people..so dont worry about it "mate" ill count you out....

why are you here?lol...:biggrin:

Last edited:

Elliott

Go Kart Champion
so seriously people any quick suggestions for what i can tell him to look into would be great? the whole world of modding just is not here as it seems to be with your self's..IE: the only reason i posted this on here in the first place. (for some good advice.) so please any good advice on what to look into for him would be great.. im sure some of you or your friends have the car and know what to look into. so for those that are here to help, please do..
thanks.

plac

GTI Master
juicebox is the only term you need to know.

HoopaChalupa

Go Kart Champion
brother has giac in his 335i.
loves every bit of it.

Kwiksilver07

Go Kart Champion
Juicebox or Vishnu. It's bimmer btw. Beamer is for cycles.