GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

A Buick?!?!

nouse4aname

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, Buick of all things is putting out a turbo 6 speed manual when so many other makers are dropping manual transmissions except on base trims. Go figure.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Oh but these seats still look like they're from a 96 regal :(

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Oh but these seats still look like they're from a 96 regal :(

Totally! So it's like you bought a new coach with a turbo on it!! Haha!!

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
The Verano reminds me of the Cimmarron. Better execution but same concept.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
Im trying to figure out who they are trying to sell to.

Americans who want an alternative to the Lexus IS, Acura TSX, Infiniti G25 would be my guess.

gfox33

Go Kart Champion
Yea but who buys a Buick? Old people (my grandfather). Do they really want a quick 6 speed? I know he sure doesnt.

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Americans who want an alternative to the Lexus IS, Acura TSX, Infiniti G25 would be my guess.

I would say not even - I think this is just a more cushy acura ilx (the new civic based Acura), Lexus hs (corolla based).

Rockchops

Go Kart Champion
Yea but who buys a Buick? Old people (my grandfather). Do they really want a quick 6 speed? I know he sure doesnt.

Problem is they're trying to facelift their brand (or so it appears) bt they refuse to fully shake that image or even stray away from it. Case in point, the seats...versus a powerful engine and half decent performance. It just doesn't mesh too well. I'll admit the regal interior looks much better, but IMO cheaper looking than this one. I think the black seats above resemble the GLI'S