GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

An interesting tease

MIKE PP.

Go Kart Newbie
Car(s)
VW Golf R.
In the UK and Europe there are two smaller SUV's than the Tiguan, the T Roc and the T Cross. Perhaps the latter will get the R treatment as The T Roc does.

Al_in_Philly

Autocross Newbie
That kinky Hoffmeister. 😂

What the hell is it?
Back in the 1960's BMW's chief designer, Hofmeister, inserted an upward flip in the bottom edge of the windowline at the C-pillar, of one of their cars--don't ask me which model. Since then, it's been a design element of almost every BMW. That's the "Hofmeister kink." Personally, the term conjurs up all sorts of non-PG images in my head which have nothing to do with automobiles.
hofmeister kink.jpg

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Car(s)
2018 SE DSG
Back in the 1960's BMW's chief designer, Hofmeister, inserted an upward flip in the bottom edge of the windowline at the C-pillar, of one of their cars--don't ask me which model. Since then, it's been a design element of almost every BMW. That's the "Hofmeister kink." Personally, the term conjurs up all sorts of non-PG images in my head which have nothing to do with automobiles.View attachment 187453

It conjured thoughts for me also.

Fastlax16

Autocross Newbie
Car(s)
2019 DBP R
Hate SUVs but happy to hear this. Going to be in the market to replace my wife’s 20 year old escape next year and the current Tiguan is too big. Right now the only two options on the market that are short enough for our garage and she likes are the Xc40 and the upcoming bronco sport.