GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anti-Bucket List - what would you never do again?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Most Have heard of the concept of a bucket list... but what's on your anti bucket list? As in, what something you've done that you'd prefer never do again?

I'll volunteer skydiving as one of mine. Not scared of heights or thrills, but just did not have a good time doing it when I went and jumped out of a plane in Las Vegas on a Bachelor party weekend.

Last edited:

vjmvjm

Drag Racing Champion
Royal Caribbean Cruise. Once you've been on a more upscale cruise ship, Royal Caribbean is like sailing with the People of WalMart. Including those intending to get their money's worth with the drink package. "Bud Light for breakfast, the hell with my infants!"

messrock

Autocross Champion
Living in the house through a large scale renovation.

Getting a neck MRI without being knocked out.

Eating mushrooms (only bad trips ever have been mushrooms).

Driving a Corolla.

dtfd

Autocross Champion
Changing a clutch in someone's garage. Did it once, hated every second of it, forgot how much I hated it and agreed to help another friend with it.

Nope, never again. Either you have a complete shop with a lift and a trans jack or you pay a professional who does have those things.

JTM88

Autocross Champion
Royal Caribbean Cruise. Once you've been on a more upscale cruise ship, Royal Caribbean is like sailing with the People of WalMart. Including those intending to get their money's worth with the drink package. "Bud Light for breakfast, the hell with my infants!"
What cruise line do you recommend?