GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Anyone do sidework/jobs?

riceburner

Autocross Champion
Something my friends and I are always discussing is the possibility of side jobs! This day and age is leaving just about everyone thinking about it....

However two minds are always better than one! Anyone do anything cool on the side for some extra cash?

I used to (still do but business has been slow) make custom 'retrofit' headlights with projectors, angel eyes, led strips, stuff like that. Was a real fun gig that i'd make 1-200 dollars profit on for ~5-10 hours of work!

I also try to detail friends/aquaintances cars, some pay pretty well over going to turtle wax.

Wish I was a kid again so I could go door to door when it snows and make $20 for plowing driveways! Best money I ever made in my life, LOL!

Tk_mkv1

Go Kart Champion
One of my dads good friend sells jewelry on festivals, and I partake in some of the events, depending on how much we make, I get my own share, usually $200-500, happens around 6 times a year.

paulkromz

Drag Racing Champion
I am a professional hand model on the side.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Bäsemödel

Go Kart Champion
Im a freelance audio engineer on the side... local bars and bands and such... i also work for a local production company when they call... gotta pay for mods somehow!

snobrdrdan

former GTI owner
Obligatory Seinfeld hand model clip

https://youtu.be/BniKoHRlMi0

Also...

2slowvw

Fix computers/phones/tablets and I half ass moderate but don't get paid for that

avenali312

Autocross Champion
Day job: 3D Artist
Side job: Freelance 3D Artist

Shiftlift

I do some occasional low level video work thanks to some stuff I did in college. Not my main gig, but it pays pretty decent when I get the opportunity.

-Dutch-

Drag Race Newbie
I'm a warehouse manager working 2nd shift as my full time job but about two years ago I picked up a part-time job repairing vending machines to pay off school loans quicker, etc. Debt's gone now but I enjoy the work and the guy I work with is awesome so I cut back to 15 hours a week there.