GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR BBQ 2012 Thread

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I finally got my friends to give me a firm yes or no on attending. Unfortunately, two of the three backed out, so my plan to build a team for tug-of-war fell through. Any big guys want to round out our team? We'll probably get dominated regardless...

Also, I will definitely be meeting up at the Chick-Fil-A around 7:30 - 7:45 for breakfast and the caravan down. I know I barely post here, but I'm looking forward to meeting everyone (and winning the k04 ;)). I'll have something on my dash with my username and avatar image.

Looking forward to it! :thumbsup:

I might do the same, just to distinguish my S/N to my car. Not a bad idea!

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Alright guys. I'm good to go. Car is gased up, polished, waxed, the whole 9 yards. I'll see everyone at 7:30-7:45 and will roll out at 8:30 sound good?

See you all there

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Lol. Catch a last minute flight down to bham and ill pick you up

A_Bowers

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
Meh. Yes and no. I just dont know if I want to go back to coilOVERs. I like my height now, but my shocks are slowly going.

FTFY :) Can't wait to get my emblem! I really hope they are in stock.

pgreene1

Ready to race!
It rained all morning, so I did a quick and dirty detailing on my near bone-stock GTI when I got home. Meguir's speed detailer on the outside, plus invisible glass on all of the windows and Einszett cockpit premium on the interior. It was getting dark as I was going over everything so I'm sure there's plenty of swirl marks and water spots that I left.

I also threw together this sheet of paper to put on my dash:

Now to get in bed so I can get up around 4AM and begin the drive. Looking forward to tomorrow!

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
We all just checked in at the hotel in Auburn. So pumped up!!! We have 2 MK6 GTis, 2 Rs, and 1 B8 S4. A couple of our guys are getting installs so we should be there around 8.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Looks like someone is up early as well! Lol