GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Apr ecu tune for mk7 out!

APRMK6GTi

Go Kart Champion
yea, i wont be able to get a MK7. i'll still enjoy my MK6, probably get a MK8 down the road when i have enough money after saving for a house first lol

MBorVW

Go Kart Champion
I honestly thought the 0-60 time would be almost sub 5 sec. with that tune though?

I've gotten 5.65 sec. with my P3 gauge once with my car...

r15maniac

Go Kart Champion
The intake looks better than the car. :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for the MK8 version, then be disappointed when the MK9 comes out, but I'll wait for the MK10, then be disappointed when the MK11 comes out........

anyone getting my point?
:rolleyes:

sovietsky19

Go Kart Champion
The intake looks better than the car. :thumbsup:

I'm waiting for the MK8 version, then be disappointed when the MK9 comes out, but I'll wait for the MK10, then be disappointed when the MK11 comes out........

anyone getting my point?
:rolleyes:

Sounds like the iphone trend lol.. Iphone 3g, Iphone 4, Iphone 5, Iphone 5s, iphone 6 in the making :D

SweetJones_29

Ready to race!
we are going to start seeing mk7s in tractor pulling competitions with that torque

Gberg2119

Ready to race!
I was really hoping to hold out for an R but a gti with the pp and a tune is very tempting if the stock clutches actually hold up. Would there be any complications from the differential of the performance pack if you're running that much power?

vbrad26

Autocross Champion
this does not help the fact that I am trying to buy my mk6 when the lease is up in september....

Cpuga93

Ready to race!
serious talk though,
at this point being stage 2 and all, is the k04 even worth spending money on now?
or maybe i should trade in the mk6 for an mk7 or maybe even a mustang gt.. :O?

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
Sounds like the iphone trend lol.. Iphone 3g, Iphone 4, Iphone 5, Iphone 5s, iphone 6 in the making :D

except their advancements arent as drastic as this :(

always gonna be a faster car coming out

at least im trying to convince myself of this^

BoostedVW11

Drag Racing Champion
yea MK5 to MK6 wasn't much of a change in power

id say this is comparable to the mustang 5.0 just putting the previous gen but similiar body style to shame in power/potential.

however if im being really honest with myself...i dont have the money for a brand new mk7 and then dish out for a tune, then dish out for an intake.

Thats like $36,000 vs the 19k i paid for my car

Jaber

Modero
id say this is comparable to the mustang 5.0 just putting the previous gen but similiar body style to shame in power/potential.

however if im being really honest with myself...i dont have the money for a brand new mk7 and then dish out for a tune, then dish out for an intake.

Thats like $36,000 vs the 19k i paid for my car

At least now when we get beat by a FoST or MS3, we can send our little brother in to keep them in line :laugh:

But that port flashing, with dem numbers.. icing on the cake.