GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

APR Presents: 2011 MK6 2.0 TSI ECU Upgrade, Intake, Intercooler, Exhuast and Turbocha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evan@APR

Banned
No worries. We have everything squared away :)

Update* I've spoken with Aaron at the dealership and he's going to waive your labor fee for any inconvenience.

Last edited:

pure_lunatic

Ready to race!
I've emailed the engineers for an ETA.

Instead of posting the ECU codes or identifiers that could only be determined by physically removing the ECU or through vag-com, why didn't you just come out and say that CBFA wasn't available yet? Would save some people the confusion until you have maybe 1 of the CBFA ECU's ready...

Either way please don't forget to post the ETA you get. Thanks.

decapitor

Passed Driver's Ed
Any idea what makes your ECU rare? More recent production date? PZEV version?

They said something about my number ending with "AQ" and said that as soon as somebody brings an "AQ" car to get chipped at the APR headquarters that APR would then upload that info for all dealerships and they would call me back to let me know. I loaned my VAG-COM cable to a friend, could have saved me the trip if I'd checked it in advance.

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
They said something about my number ending with "AQ" and said that as soon as somebody brings an "AQ" car to get chipped at the APR headquarters that APR would then upload that info for all dealerships and they would call me back to let me know. I loaned my VAG-COM cable to a friend, could have saved me the trip if I'd checked it in advance.

I will check on this first thing in the morning. I believe we have the AQ and are working on it now.

P

plac

I wonder if theres any way to check what my ECU code is by looking at my existing flash in your records. Then I too can find out if my ECU is available in the new code before i make an appt and spend a couple hours at my shop finding out.

Evan@APR

Banned
I wonder if theres any way to check what my ECU code is by looking at my existing flash in your records. Then I too can find out if my ECU is available in the new code before i make an appt and spend a couple hours at my shop finding out.

Yes that's possible. I need a date and a name and I can look up the burn report.

SnowBall GTI

Ready to race!
arin, is there no way the ecu records when the last date and time it was logged/reflashed/'tampered' with? i have read that this flash is not detectable by the dealer but i am just wondering if the dealer can like, look at the log of the ecu and be like, 'oh ur ecu was tampered with on this day, and that does not correspond with our records....therefore we suspect you attempted to modify the ecu and therefore void ur warranty.' (i know bmw has actually done that).

Sorry for my ignorance, your time is appreciated.

zee

Go Kart Champion
I hate to do this but it is time to close and move this discussion to the Vendor Classifieds forum as this thread somehow changed from a March 1 pre-launch information to a full on classifieds sale thread which has been running for a few days. The threads how now been merged to continue in the Vendor Classifieds forum.

Same has been to the Revo, Forge and Unitronic threads recently and it is only right out of fairness as per the forum posting rules.

The high traffic should keep the thread on top.

Thanks.

upgrad3

Ready to race!
I will check on this first thing in the morning. I believe we have the AQ and are working on it now.

w00t!!! I have AQ as well, good news to hear that you guys are working on it....well, hopefully, until you check this morning :happyanim: :happyanim: :happyanim:

Arin@APR

GOLFMK7 Official Sponsor
arin, is there no way the ecu records when the last date and time it was logged/reflashed/'tampered' with?

It does, but our engineers know how to just copy the information that was there from the factory and reapply it to the ECU. So when you get APR software, the flash counter stays the same as it was before.

Status
Not open for further replies.