GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ATP DV kit

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
ok awsome guys learned alot from reading this thread....BUT (always a but) isnt the main point of replacing this valve to prevent boost loss from cars that are running at higher psi (chipped)? Im thinking of chipping over the winter and i want to make sure that the stock parts that need to be upgraded are. this car is my daily and im sure for most of you it is as well. just want to make sure that i dont go and spend money on a spacer that does nothing but make some noise and i already have an EVOMS intake so going ATP is not an option....... so what you all think?

AutoXinMK5

Touring Car Champion
Well I don't know if the forge one is going to hav a recirc kit like ATP or if they're going to have an ATM. vent kit with the option to recirc... Best bet is to check the Forge thread about their product and ask there.

But yeah, the point is to get rid of our shitty B/C valves in favor of more reliable DV/BOV. Some might do it just for the sound.

sk8chip98

Ready to race!
Car(s)
MKV
yeah i dont want to chip it then have to spend like 60 buckes every thousand miles to replace a failing part..... at least not yet :)

oh and i found that other thread after i posted in here