GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Attachments

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
Have you ever had a time/point in your life where a song attached itself to the situation you were in be it painful or joyful? Post up what was going on and the songs that belong to it:

GF is gone now/going from college to the Army/Getting my first cool car after such a long time away...

Blue October: Hate me (In the garage, working on and talking about cars I was going to buy/wanted with my best pal I no longer talk to)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOziJi-1hHE

Hinder: All of em (Went to there concert in MS)

http://www.youtube.com/results?searc...r&search_type=

By the way
Lips of an angel
Get stoned
Better than me

Fort Minor: Where'd you go (started to hang out with the ex GF again after the break up)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7-I1rW_74

Just some examples, your turn.

awb17x

WHEEL Slayer
fuckin loser man

DanSan

meerkat
im gonna get soo fuckin flamed and called a fag....

but when i broke up with my ex back in 2006 id say i was big time depressed and started listening to the spill canvas if anyone knows them

tinto

bitch please
fuckin loser man
hahaaa don't type angry

Mine is a whole album - any of the Beastie Boys' Hello Nasty Album reminds me of a trip to Melbourne (Australia).
Great City, and that album matched the vibe / excitement of that journey.

James G

Spool makes me drool.
Jack Penate - Torn on the platform...

Was big when i was leaving england, good for getting that one last rub and tickle off your plaything just before you left (if anyone knows the lyrics, sing along)

ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I'M LEAVING...

:lol:

Goooooood times :happyanim:

Naive - The Kooks

Just F*cking awesome times with my best mates.

Good thread :thumbsup:

Let the Haters hate, we play the Game regardless. (Henry Ford, 1933)

xxForgedxx

Ready to race!
Jack Penate - Torn on the platform...

Was big when i was leaving england, good for getting that one last rub and tickle off your plaything just before you left (if anyone knows the lyrics, sing along)

ONE MORE TIME BEFORE I'M LEAVING...

:lol:

Goooooood times :happyanim:

Naive - The Kooks

Just F*cking awesome times with my best mates.

Good thread :thumbsup:

Let the Haters hate, we play the Game regardless. (Henry Ford, 1933)

"Hi hater" lol

Cuz we ballin' and ya'll crawlin, it's aight mufucka keep talkinnn

Adv4nc3r_Mk5

VW obsessed
there are some situations in my life with attached music.
like when i had an accident with my car i was listening to my fav song from Chaka Demus - Tease me (i cant find youtube vid to it)
Now always when i hear this song i got headache

conom06d

Flying circles around VWs
I attach music to my life whenever i drive aggressively....but thats usually radio

when i fly or ski i like to have music which gets me pumped

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
father and son- cat stevens

that song came on the radio after i had to have my dog put to sleep. had him 10 years. still bugs me.

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
This is kinda gay but I've attached certain songs to certain girlfriends and after that break up I can't listen to the song anymore without thinking about them even though its been years since we've dated.

Also I saw weezer with a girl I hope to be dating soon and anytime someone puts on weezer [any song], shes who I think about lol.

So to answer op's question, yes, all the time lol

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
Creed - "Arms wide open"

That song came out when I was dating this biatch and found out she was preggo with my son.