GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Attachments

saucer

Leadfoot
I was just scanning through my tunes the other day, totally unable to find anything over 2 years old that wouldn't make me all weepy with reminiscence. Maybe that's why people are addicted to finding new music... it's such a romantic medium, I have a hard time not listening to old favorites without zoning out for a minute, lost in my own memories.

Si Killer

RIP BOVICE
Creed - "Arms wide open"

That song came out when I was dating this biatch and found out she was preggo with my son.

sucks you got stuck with that song for the memory

Notoriouswithag

Slow+semi-low
Whenever I hear Jeff Buckley- Hallelujah I cant even listen to the song without tearing up or watch any sort of movie with a funeral scene with it b/c my best friend died 3 days before my senior year started back in 2006. W hen I was at the wake this song was playing and I havent been able to get over it since.

ikeepsitReal

haz ur gf
This is kinda gay but I've attached certain songs to certain girlfriends and after that break up I can't listen to the song anymore without thinking about them even though its been years since we've dated.

Also I saw weezer with a girl I hope to be dating soon and anytime someone puts on weezer [any song], shes who I think about lol.

So to answer op's question, yes, all the time lol

If you want the songs then here goes a few:
Hands down- dashboard confessional
The flame - cheap trick
as lovers go- dashboard
many songs by the band MAE
Champagne supernova- oasis
I want to know your plans - say anything
for the break up November rain...duh

And currently its City of blinding lights- u2
perfect situation- weezer
falling for you - weezer
And
one man drinking games by mayday parade

Just to name a few

ps
Im a man enough to admit I listen to some gay shit when it comes to girls

DanSan

meerkat
Creed - "Arms wide open"

That song came out when I was dating this biatch and found out she was preggo with my son.

damnnnnnn!!!!

Mae: Suspension

the spill canvas and mae.. i HAD to stop listening to that crap. they have great music, i only call it crap because I was so sad, it made me feel even sadder and i wanted to kill myself..

thats no Buenos

EOD_ron

Wanting to drive again
In our JERRV, my team would listen to gay music (Britney Spears, etc) only because as soon as it started playing we would either get blown up, RPGed or shot at. It actually worked. We would play those songs through our PA system for the locals. We learned they don't like the shit we don't like. The kids like booty music though. They would dance.