GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awesome 2013 S4 review

corrado917

Go Kart Champion
Very,very nice review:this car is on my list.Someday..Specially now facelifted.

AXO

Go Kart Champion
OMG I Love that Car! What a work of Art! I'll take a Candy White one Please!!!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
nice updates, but I worry it still wont set it itself apart from the A4 like it needs to.

NOLA-Ron

Go Kart Champion
oh the things i would do for this car. i wilm go after it as soon as i am financially able.

Sent from my Galaxy SIII using tapatalk witg erroes

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
50% more power isn't enough of a difference?

meant looks... when you look at an A4 S-Line you can barely tell the difference between the S4, so hopefully this helps, but seeing the new A4 face on an Allroad in person, I dont think it will by much.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
true, but if I were buying a new specialty vehicle that was $55K or whatever, I'd want it to stand out more. They did a good job of that with the TT-RS vs TT-S.

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Very,very nice review:this car is on my list.Someday..Specially now facelifted.

OMG I Love that Car! What a work of Art! I'll take a Candy White one Please!!!

oh the things i would do for this car. i wilm go after it as soon as i am financially able

See y'all on audizine in a couple years...

Car is amazing. Wish they brought the RS4 here. Avant or not, it'd be on the list. Especially with a 2.5tfsi or 4.0tfsi...

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
meant looks... when you look at an A4 S-Line you can barely tell the difference between the S4, so hopefully this helps, but seeing the new A4 face on an Allroad in person, I dont think it will by much.

Isn't that all part of the Audi brand though? Yeah it should be separated and more aggressive, but it's performance almost speaks for itself and becomes some sort of OEM sleeper almost. Plus it's how clean and complete it comes from the factory, maybe some nice wheels and tires, coils or a tune...but you really don't need much more than that. Now the RS's...they deserve to be set apart visually. But they almost always have a wider stance and fenders (as you know)

swfloridamk6

Go Kart Champion
Badass car, gay review guy. Scoot your seat back and get your stupid big bottle if soda out of that beautiful interior.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

Banshee1

Go Kart Champion
Badass car, gay review guy. Scoot your seat back and get your stupid big bottle if soda out of that beautiful interior.

He was a bit eccentric. I wonder where he keeps his Tab

If you thought that was bad, just watch the first three minutes (if you can bear it):

Last edited: