GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Awesome 2013 S4 review

RMR

Passed Driver's Ed
Great car but really could do without the infomercial sales dude.

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
meant looks... when you look at an A4 S-Line you can barely tell the difference between the S4, so hopefully this helps, but seeing the new A4 face on an Allroad in person, I dont think it will by much.

That is partially true, understatements is what this car is about though. And the price point is excellent. Its priced in line with a 335i yet it offers AWD and a few other neat features the BMW simply can't match.

The NEW M3 should be interesting as well but I feel like it will cost 80k given where the last one landed.

McQueen77

Banned
i like his reviews. he is a cheesedick, but that is his schtick and they are filmed very well. ive test driven that very car and it is incredible. rich man's car IMO though. must be nice. ill just have to stay pleased with my $25k turboshitbox til the wheels come off.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
new 335i is reportedly slower than the older one, btw. So this S4 is faster as a direct comparison and is def the better "sports" car.

inc55

Go Kart Champion
After watching this review I really started to want one. Maybe one day. I love the reviewer (Steve), he's funny and reminds me of Jack Bauer and Michael Douglas. Watch his 335i review.