GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Battlefield 3

gangster

walangij

D1 2010!
Multiplayer looks great. And we still haven't seen jets/helos gameplay. Can't wait.

I hope MW3 still has a huge following, less idiots in BF3 ruining the team based gameplay.

Volkswagging

Don't Hate, Inseminate
holy shit. the new engine looks fantastic. I've always been a COD guy (even though I had Bad Company 1 and 2), but the MW3 trailer looks terrible and regurgitated while that BF3 trailer looks truly innovative.

DanSan

meerkat
Multiplayer looks great. And we still haven't seen jets/helos gameplay. Can't wait.

I hope MW3 still has a huge following, less idiots in BF3 ruining the team based gameplay.

i literally just messed my pants... i should be pissed but im not..

HereToday

Banned
Alot of good titles slated for this fall/ winter, but I'm definately looking foreward to BF3 at the top of my list especially after seeing that video!

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
BF3 is what has me most excited for sure. I've even been playing bf2 again to get away from the cod style of play. I just love the scale and more measured approach you have to take in bf. The main reason I kept going back to cod was the lack of activity on the bf servers at times, sometimes late at night you struggle to find anyone to play with. That never happens with cod.

65dunebuugy

insert custom title here
I love the realism of the sniper shots in bf2. No other gun game has ever done anything like that before. Now only if you could load 31 rounds in your gun (like you can in real life) that would be sweet.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Sniping on heavy metal is insane, that map must be 3 miles long if not more. Leading them and accounting for bullet drop is very satisfying.

I love the realism of the sniper shots in bf2. No other gun game has ever done anything like that before. Now only if you could load 31 rounds in your gun (like you can in real life) that would be sweet.

I cant fucking wait for this game anymore!!! This will probably be my last modern warfare purchase. It's starting to get a little played out. As far as the multiplayer is concerned anyway.

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
I got an alpha invite too but I don't have a pc to play it on :(

Mac only and it wouldn't work in my xp virtual machine either. Not sure if I could transfer it on though.....

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
I got an alpha invite too but I don't have a pc to play it on :(

Mac only and it wouldn't work in my xp virtual machine either. Not sure if I could transfer it on though.....

that sucks! if you want to try to pass it on let me know, i have plenty of friends that would love to get an alpha key :thumbsup:

this is going to be a long day at work.... i didnt play any last night :frown: