GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Battlefield 3

Angel@forge

Go Kart Champion
Pm me an email man, when I get home tonight I'll see if I can send it along. Not sure if it'll show I already grabbed it since I did dl it.

that sucks! if you want to try to pass it on let me know, i have plenty of friends that would love to get an alpha key :thumbsup:

this is going to be a long day at work.... i didnt play any last night :frown:

walangij

D1 2010!
I got an alpha trial invite too. But when I entered it it was "already used" when I tried to redeem the code like 20 minutes after the email was sent. EA/Origin customer service said I'm just shit outta luck :mad0259:

Good way to get some to DL origin for no reason lol.

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
I got an alpha trial invite too. But when I entered it it was "already used" when I tried to redeem the code like 20 minutes after the email was sent. EA/Origin customer service said I'm just shit outta luck :mad0259:

Good way to get some to DL origin for no reason lol.

lol, well the email does say that you need to use the key asap because the alpha slots are limited quantities "The available slots are limited, so make sure to redeem your unique Alpha Trial code before they run out (see instructions below). "

that does suck though. i guess im lucky :iono: i noticed the email 2 hours after i received it and entered it with no problem. i did do some research before i dl'ed origins to see if it was legit or a virus and some people were saying their keys werent working.

EvilCookie

Ready to race!

Enjoy.