GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Call Of Duty: Black Ops 9.11.2010

DeathB4Dishonr

Lasers go Pew Pew
Pre-ordered today:thumbsup: I hope its better than mw2 for online play. I waited in line last time for the midnite release got home anxious to play and the server crashed for a day+

Mini-gun looks fun:biggrin:

really? that sucks man, i played till 6 am then slept for 3 hours and played some moar.

on a different note, im really excited that they added in a gun game mode. for the people that counter strike, they should know what a gun game is and be equally excited about it.

im just surprised that no one else has had it as a game type before. also, if what ive heard is correct, treyarch is keeping the zombie mode, SCORE! :happyanim:

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
so pumped for this, pre-ordered mine last week.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
My game is paid off & I plan on waiting in line at the midnight release. I hope the servers (PS3) are up and running, unlike last time withthe mw2 release.

For any of you PS3 guys I belong to a clan & play often if any of you want to join up. Just friend me on the ps network. Same name: pitbull592 our clan name is: [*N$*]

J-DUB

got splashback?
My game is paid off & I plan on waiting in line at the midnight release. I hope the servers (PS3) are up and running, unlike last time withthe mw2 release.

For any of you PS3 guys I belong to a clan & play often if any of you want to join up. Just friend me on the ps network. Same name: pitbull592 our clan name is: [*N$*]

I was in your game last night and getting raped when playing against you guys. camping on the bomb, everyone gets kill streak, plant bomb, release FURY with everyones Kill streaks. FML

07Jetta2.5

Double Stuffed
my name is TwoFingerFap on PS3, and I AM TT FAP or xbox live (used to be twofingerfap, but xbox made me change it.)

julito04

I plead the fif.

Ill be hitting you up sometime tonight. Mine is kickpush1

I was in your game last night and getting raped when playing against you guys. camping on the bomb, everyone gets kill streak, plant bomb, release FURY with everyones Kill streaks. FML

Ya ghey!

my name is TwoFingerFap on PS3, and I AM TT FAP or xbox live (used to be twofingerfap, but xbox made me change it.)

My bad I didnt talk the last game I was in you a while back. I need to get my mic fuckin working. Im techno stupid when it comes to PS3.

pitbull592

Go Kart Champion
Sounds about right, though I don't camp. I'm always runnin & gunnin, some guys snipe to protect the base, kinda depends on the mission. Hit me up.
Friend me I'll be on tonite after the phillies game.
So stoked for this game, I'm gettin' burned out on mw2. :biggrin:
X2 I hate all the hackin imo what's the point?
Ill be hitting you up sometime tonight. Mine is kickpush1
Sounds good
it took me a week to get my headset to work and its a wired one.

I also have a wired logitech, I don't like having both ears covered for some reason.

Smoothcriminal48 for PS3 here. idk if I'll be getting BO for PS3 though. def for PC. but I play MW2 so you can add me anyways if youd like.

J-DUB

got splashback?
black ops looks 1000 x better than mw2. the vids on tube are makin me itch for the game like a crack head

I agree. Even more so than MW2. I was going crazy for MW2 but I honestly dont remember feeling this anxious for it the way I am for Black Ops. Have you guys seen the latest video on the MP on the callofduty youtube page?