GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion

XGC75

Go Kart Champion
They're at something like 3+ million vehicles, right? That's a bit insane. Every car and truck they've made for the past 5 years, basically.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
RegularCar guy has some funny "reviews"....but they aren't reviews so much as him making fun of the car/people that drive them

I don't understand why that guy is so popular.

Exactly. Elitist idiot that likely drives a ground to the ground Camry.

Dis.

Wow. A thread I created grew to need a second one. My work here is complete. To celebrate, I'm going to keep posting here.

I saw my first MK7 on the road today in Oregon.

CSB.

They're at something like 3+ million vehicles, right? That's a bit insane. Every car and truck they've made for the past 5 years, basically.

Sent from my cm_tenderloin using Tapatalk

Just making sure this doesn't happen again.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
GODDAMN, MAYNE... I LIKE, LOVE CARS AND SHIT.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
All this talk has me thinking again: I found white 13' Charger that has just about everything I want, with low miles, for under $30k...... May be time to get back into a V8 for now and then wait on getting something to haul stuff with until I'm ready to settle down and actually need it. Hmm.....

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
No, that headline isn't a typo – General Motors has reportedly issued a recall for one of its own recalls. The recall of a recall affects the recall of the 2014 Cadillac CTS, which wasn't supposed to be recalled. Except that the 2014 CTS was supposed to be recalled. Oh no, now we've gone cross-eyed.

Um... Yo dawg I heard you like recalls.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
All this talk has me thinking again: I found white 13' Charger that has just about everything I want, with low miles, for under $30k...... May be time to get back into a V8 for now and then wait on getting something to haul stuff with until I'm ready to settle down and actually need it. Hmm.....

do you need 4doors? if not, that's C6 money.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
do you need 4doors? if not, that's C6 money.

Need 4 doors? Not really, but I like having them. Plus, I DD'd a C5 for awhile and it got old really quick. The Charger has a softer suspension as well, which is something I'm looking for since I'm growing to hate the ride of the GTI. Maybe I'm getting old, or am just really trying to justify getting back into something "better" since I don't think this car is really for me and I made a mistake buying it. :iono:

maxtdi

Go Kart Champion
The ride is ok in this car other than expansion joints. Where the short wheel base turns you into a bobble head... but road noise is the most annoying issue.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
Need 4 doors? Not really, but I like having them. Plus, I DD'd a C5 for awhile and it got old really quick. The Charger has a softer suspension as well, which is something I'm looking for since I'm growing to hate the ride of the GTI. Maybe I'm getting old, or am just really trying to justify getting back into something "better" since I don't think this car is really for me and I made a mistake buying it. :iono:

hmmm..I see the Charger as being more "old" than the GTI.

I hear ya tho. I think the C6 rode nicer than the C5's ive been in.

WAP

Go Kart Champion
FAP's new avatar is throwing me for a loop.

I keep thinking "who dafuq is this troll?"

Yep, that's still pretty much me. :laugh:

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
hmmm..I see the Charger as being more "old" than the GTI.

I hear ya tho. I think the C6 rode nicer than the C5's ive been in.

I agree with the Charger being "older", which is why I put "better" in quotations. From my time riding in my dads, as well as driving it a few times, I find the interior of it to be just as livable as the GTI, and on par with materials and such in it. For me, better just means that it feels better to be in and I enjoy having the ability to put my foot down and have instant power delivery, not this "wait, wait, wait, wait, ok now go" that I get with the GTi. Modding anything is off the table for a while no matter if I keep it or get something different, as I can't justify spending the $$$ on parts anymore. More or less, I guess I'm just thinking out loud here.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
The Charger is pretty gay unless you have kids/need a big car, then it's a great option. For a single guy I can't imagine why you would choose it over a Mustang, Corvette, Challenger, etc.

Devilchrono

Ready to race!
The Charger is pretty gay unless you have kids/need a big car, then it's a great option. For a single guy I can't imagine why you would choose it over a Mustang, Corvette, Challenger, etc.

I've had 2 Mustangs already, and I've had a C5 Vette; so I don't really want to go back to either of those options at this time since I want something different. The Challenger is nice, but it's not really that appealing to me; the same with the Camaro too. Also, after having four doors for a while now, I do really enjoy having them and would like to stick with something with them if possible.