GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I was kidding. I still have yet to drive one. Tried convincing the wife to let me get a cheap old one for a track car.. no dice.

I want to get one as a track car, it's the perfect car. Only issue is that I'm almost 6'2" and my head would be above the windshield... :laugh:

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
I love the color of that Miata. JAWN is just jealous he drives a car where the manufacturer only uses gray scale.

Balls Griffington.... If I had no kids, it would not be just a Mustang that I would be driving.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
... you'd be driving some of dem cougars on call - am I right??!?

STUNT COCK!!!

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
... you'd be driving some of dem cougars on call - am I right??!?

STUNT COCK!!!

That is none of your business, oh sovereign creator.

(I will send pics later, shh)

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
I'll mind you, my Lava Grey beauty was in such high demand, that a guy was driving from St. Louis to Chicago to get the car, only to learn that I had already placed my deposit on it and he had to settle one of the two remaining black ones instead.

Dat grey scale, doe.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion
I'll mind you, my Lava Grey beauty was in such high demand, that a guy was driving from St. Louis to Chicago to get the car, only to learn that I had already placed my deposit on it and he had to settle one of the two remaining black ones instead.

Dat grey scale, doe.

Well, my Driver's Edition came in:

Candy White
Carbon Steel Grey
Deep Black

So much color, right?

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Damn.. if the color wasn't gay enough, dat wheel gap is, doe.

It is doe. I need RAMZ and coilovers.

I want to get one as a track car, it's the perfect car. Only issue is that I'm almost 6'2" and my head would be above the windshield... :laugh:

I hear dat. Broom stick test for the lose. Dem foamectomies doe.

I love the color of that Miata. JAWN is just jealous he drives a car where the manufacturer only uses gray scale.

Balls Griffington.... If I had no kids, it would not be just a Mustang that I would be driving.

Dem whites, blacks and grays make me sad.

trev1342

Go Kart Champion

outshined

Go Kart Champion
I was kidding. I still have yet to drive one. Tried convincing the wife to let me get a cheap old one for a track car.. no dice.
I drove one for the first time about two months ago. I figured I was the only person who hadn't actually driven one. It was an absolute blast. Even more fun than I had anticipated. Definitely wouldn't mind owning one at some point in time.

PetrolHead

When's the next track day
I'm 6'5", I look like a giraffe driving them. My sight line is completely above the windshield header when not slouching (which I hate doing). Great cars, but I'll never own one personally. Vette FTW.

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie

damn.. do kinda want.

Great OEM wheels there, and they have the LED tails from the factory?

shdwblugti

Go Kart Champion
probably halogens
Look at cc and tiguan tail lights

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
US spec, R? Me likes!

Gunkata

Drag Race Newbie
wow.. yeah, I was just schooled on FB about those not being LED, but goddamn, they look 100x better.

Yeah, im stoked for this car, I wont lie.