GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

Car Chat 2: The Place You Go When Plac ISN'T Considering a New Car

johnny_p

Go Kart Champion
If the CR-Z had better engine options, I think it would have been a hit. 1.5L w/ IMA. Womp womp

Put the old Si engine in there and WHOA BABY!

Zillon

Go Kart Champion
I would take Last 2 plus tacoma w/ manual.

Just like the crz.

Yeah, except the CR-Z is an overweight pig of a car for what it is, and it has numb steering.

The 1G Insight feels very light on it's feet, with great steering feel, and the IMA provides some great thrust down low.

zrickety

The Fixer
Crz with a real motor and European back seat would be a seller.

mk6medic

Go Kart Champion
Yeah, except the CR-Z is an overweight pig of a car for what it is, and it has numb steering.

The 1G Insight feels very light on it's feet, with great steering feel, and the IMA provides some great thrust down low.

I can verify. The first gen Insight was actually not bad. Manual made it interesting. Way better place to be than behind the wheel of ANY Prius. My Dad got rear ended in his and it was totaled. Bummer.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Agreed. Current CRZ is meh. It had much potential but was lost in the 1.5 IMA shuffle.

I hear, next gen will be fun.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Agreed. Current CRZ is meh. It had much potential but was lost in the 1.5 IMA shuffle.

I hear, next gen will be fun.

I'm surprised they're going to keep making it, doesn't seem to sell well really. I see maybe one per week or less. I've always really enjoyed the styling.

D Griff

Go Kart Champion
Fit with a K20 and 8k redline. I would buy that whenever it comes time for me to need a DD.