GOLFMKV

Cars and Bids, BAT, etc.

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion

Superfreak

Autocross Champion

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
$45k!?! Wow I had no idea that crazy golden dragon hearses were so valuable. I‘d have no idea what to do with such a thing. Who would buy it, and for what reason? Maybe it’ll be one of those burial cars where they bury the person IN the car.

It’s a golden (dragon) era for cars of all sorts, lol!
I have to imagine it costs more than that to make one of those, but I'm astonished that there's a secondary market willing to pay that.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3B...utm_source=pd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e

My first thought was, "wow, what a great price, that'll never meet reserve", then I read the description:
"The attached Carfax history report indicates that this 911 sustained "severe damage" and "disabling damage" to the front and right rear in August 2018. It notes that it was involved in a single-vehicle collision where it ran off the road and hit a sign. It adds that the front airbag deployed and the vehicle was towed."

Ooof

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
https://carsandbids.com/auctions/3B...utm_source=pd&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=e

My first thought was, "wow, what a great price, that'll never meet reserve", then I read the description:
"The attached Carfax history report indicates that this 911 sustained "severe damage" and "disabling damage" to the front and right rear in August 2018. It notes that it was involved in a single-vehicle collision where it ran off the road and hit a sign. It adds that the front airbag deployed and the vehicle was towed."

Ooof

Bigger oof, it was when it had less than 250 miles. Someone bought it, thought they knew how to drive it, turned off traction control, and smashed into a sign. Repaired it and got rid of it.

Given that it wasn't totaled out and doesn't have a salvage title, and it now has 17k miles, it's probably fine. Maybe I'll Riceburner the R for it?

MonkeyMD

Autocross Champion
Those are just battle scars.
I mean, wouldn't kick Marissa Tomei out of bed even if she had 200 partners

dtfd

Autocross Champion

Ooof
"Friends of Coal" plate :ROFLMAO:

Some places are something else..........

toothofwar

Autocross Champion
I've wanted that plate for my car. I've been in the mining industry for almost 20 years,

The fact it's is black is the main reason I'd want it though. Fit the Darth Vader look.