GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yikes!! Yeah, the lack of traffic is super tempting, but I’m not interested in testing the ISP’s willingness to look the other way during the quarantine.
If you get pulled over

i-have-corona-virus-police-stop-ticket-meme.jpg

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
Starting my search for a new phone. My current is over 3 years old and the battery is pretty much shit. I plan on staying with android, what do you guys recommend? I just started looking, but the Moto G7 looks pretty good. Anyone have experience with recent Motorola phones?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Starting my search for a new phone. My current is over 3 years old and the battery is pretty much shit. I plan on staying with android, what do you guys recommend? I just started looking, but the Moto G7 looks pretty good. Anyone have experience with recent Motorola phones?
im still on Samsung Galazy S8, chose that as they were about to drop the 9plus simply because of size. id be interested to see what you think of the moto stuff, havent had a moto in about 7 years.

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I had a galaxy for a while, really liked it. Got sucked back into apple bc everyone I know has it. Recently was thinking about getting something different, would be interested on some opinions also. Seems like there should be more options. I have a hard time with these brand new phones being so $$$$

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
I had a galaxy for a while, really liked it. Got sucked back into apple bc everyone I know has it. Recently was thinking about getting something different, would be interested on some opinions also. Seems like there should be more options. I have a hard time with these brand new phones being so $$$$
I agree about the $$$, no way in hell am I paying $800++ for a phone. The G7 looks pretty nice and it's only $230

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion
im still on Samsung Galazy S8, chose that as they were about to drop the 9plus simply because of size. id be interested to see what you think of the moto stuff, havent had a moto in about 7 years.
I haven't made any decisions yet, going to research a bit, but I'm leaning towards the Moto.