GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

OmniGLH

Autocross Newbie
whoa.... I didn't realize they had mask rules like that. That definitely is a no go for me, I struggle to wear it the 30 minutes I'm in the grocery store in AC. hang on to em and I'll figure out a time to cruise out that way and grab em.

Yeah they were insane earlier this month. :(

Literally expected you in a mask 100% of the time. Sitting in a field by yourself? Mask. Sitting in the pavilion eating? Pull the mask down, take a bite, pull the mask back up to chew. They had people patrolling the grounds.

I understand WHY... it's a knee-jerk reaction after one of their own members got them shut down for a month earlier this year. Now they are nit-picking everything.

But I won't be going back there until they chill. It's why I skipped the TSSCC TrackSprint event this past Saturday.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Yeah they were insane earlier this month. :(

Literally expected you in a mask 100% of the time. Sitting in a field by yourself? Mask. Sitting in the pavilion eating? Pull the mask down, take a bite, pull the mask back up to chew. They had people patrolling the grounds.

I understand WHY... it's a knee-jerk reaction after one of their own members got them shut down for a month earlier this year. Now they are nit-picking everything.

But I won't be going back there until they chill. It's why I skipped the TSSCC TrackSprint event this past Saturday.
Yikes. Maybe IL going to phase 4 this week they will lighten up. If that's the case I'm 100% out.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
On a side note I'm going to get my ass handed to me in group2 at grattan this weekend. Should be fun!
received_3100342266717837.jpeg

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
That's awesome @1ashchuckton . My lady by her own accord never really learned how to drive. I'm not about to find out on mine. She's not comfortable driving around town let alone a track. I do see us buying a Miata though and she can learn on that. We're moving out of Chicago proper next year and into a house in the burbs where we'll have more room for fun racecar things.
Mr big city guy moving to the burbs huh. Well fancy that. You know what town yet?

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
DARK SEASON 3! JUST 2 MORE DAYS!

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
What is it?

Show on Netflix that was made in germany. It has a really good story. I don't even like telling people what it's about and I tell people to start watching it without watching any trailers. It's so much better to go into it having no idea what it's about.

It's easily one of my favorite shows. Doom Patrol starts today too...another one of my favorites.

Phur

Autocross Champion
We’ve been watching “Counterpart”. JK Simmons is just amazing.