ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'll pm you my address

🥴

My house stank so fuckin bad lol
It was like weed and popcorn all day. I had water, butter, and weed simmering in a pan for over 4 hours. I could hardly stand it and I usually love that skunky smell. I felt like I had to sit outside a couple times just to get some fresh air. Even got a little headache from it.

I gave one to my dad on saturday night and he said sunday morning he was still spinning. He woke up, had his coffee, laid down on the couch and went back to sleep.

KollinWithaK

Autocross Champion
Picked up GF's new-to-her Jeep last night in Gainesville. 2006 Wrangler X, 81k miles with a 6-speed manual and lots of maintenance records. Her first manual car, drove it all the way home. It took the Golfs spot in the garage as it doesn't have a plate yet, and the wagon doesn't have a sunshade to protect the interior. Thing looks massive compared to the wagon lol

IMG_20200714_145019.jpg

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Picked up GF's new-to-her Jeep last night in Gainesville. 2006 Wrangler X, 81k miles with a 6-speed manual and lots of maintenance records. Her first manual car, drove it all the way home. It took the Golfs spot in the garage as it doesn't have a plate yet, and the wagon doesn't have a sunshade to protect the interior. Thing looks massive compared to the wagon lol

View attachment 179515
Needs some 35's and a 6" lift now :love:

and nice looking jeep

Phur

Autocross Champion
Does anyone in here know how to contact VWOA about the PZEV or extended intake manifold warranty? My “local” (still an hour away) dealership is less than helpful.

EJBGTIVI

Autocross Champion

View attachment 179515
Nice Longboard