GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

brat_burner

Autocross Champion
I'm kinda feeling like I mighta got covid lol

My uncle got it from someone he was with this weekend. He didn't find out his buddy had it until yesterday. I was in his office for like half an hour on Monday. When I get sick it settles in my back and right now I have a pain in my back that reminds me of the feeling I get when I'm sick. I don't feel sick at all or anything like that. It's just this pain in my lower back that I typically only get when sick.

My parents got sick at the beginning of the year(almost 70 and 73.) After a few days they scheduled a covid test. Test results were supposed to take 48-72 hrs. After like 5 days they had to call the testing center, and they told them they were positive. They never took anything besides vitamins. Both wore masks, although my dad left his big schnauz hanging out everywhere.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
My parents got sick at the beginning of the year(almost 70 and 73.) After a few days they scheduled a covid test. Test results were supposed to take 48-72 hrs. After like 5 days they had to call the testing center, and they told them they were positive. They never took anything besides vitamins. Both wore masks, although my dad left his big schnauz hanging out everywhere.
Lol takes less time to potty train toddlers than it does to get boomers to wear a mask correctly

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

torga

Autocross Champion
Wow yeah. Gonna skip the scamdemic thread today. Might spend money on the mk6 this week. Uh oh.
It's actually pretty calm today, all things considered.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I can hardly focus on anything today. Back's bugging me too much.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Welcome to getting old. All I do is complain about my back hurting

I've had back issues since I was a kid. I got diagnosed with mild chiari about 2 years ago which explains a lot of my problems. My normal pain is in my upper back and neck. A 1:1 cbd:thc ratio does a decent job at keeping that down.

What I feel now is in my lower back, which is what tends to happen when I'm sick. I guess we'll see though.

Phur

Autocross Champion