GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
Suggestions on what I should do "while I'm in there" doing coils on the R? Open to anything right now. Debating a couple of different routes.
ALK? I love the way that it changed mine.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure the noise is my intake manifold.. Gonna look at it this weekend and see if I can narrow down the cause or see if vw will give me a new one for free otherwise I'm just gonna trade it in with the issues it has.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Pretty sure the noise is my intake manifold.. Gonna look at it this weekend and see if I can narrow down the cause or see if vw will give me a new one for free otherwise I'm just gonna trade it in with the issues it has.
when you got the IM done last did they use that new design or nah?

torga

Autocross Champion
Suggestions on what I should do "while I'm in there" doing coils on the R? Open to anything right now. Debating a couple of different routes.
ALK and/or subframe collars. Gotta get an alignment anyway, so might as well make it worth it ;)

I'm glad I paired my subframe collars with the SuperPro ball joints -- makes camber adjustment a breeze.

dustbunny227

Autocross Champion
when you got the IM done last did they use that new design or nah?
Well the first time they replaced it, it was the original design. But it failed again so then they finally put in the revision (or so they said)

Phur

Autocross Champion
You can tell by looking...