GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

ChiChat19: 10k Posts Achieved In Revived Dead Thread

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I thought to myself on like Monday that I should buy some, based on the short squeeze data that's out there. Finally bit the bullet yesterday at 300ish per share. Today has been killing me but I did pick some more up at 200ish per. Here's hoping the data wasn't wrong.

I absolutely don't agree with certain trading apps/brokers preventing people from buying shares though. Seems sketchy.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I have a buddy who had the foresight to buy $3500 worth when $GME was at around $25. He can't believe his eyes right now.
hopefully he can still cash out. they might freeze trading on that stock.

torga

Autocross Champion
hopefully he can still cash out. they might freeze trading on that stock.
They already have. Many brokerages have frozen trading today. Only a small handful are still allowing.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
They already have. Many brokerages have frozen trading today. Only a small handful are still allowing.

They're doing it sporadically. Sometimes I'll see bids/asks available (Fidelity) but most of the day today it's been 0.

torga

Autocross Champion
They're doing it sporadically. Sometimes I'll see bids/asks available (Fidelity) but most of the day today it's been 0.
Fidelity and Schwab are two of the brokerages that are on and off. A lot of them have been closed up since today's open.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Fidelity and Schwab are two of the brokerages that are on and off. A lot of them have been closed up since today's open.

Yeah, sucks for a lot of folks. Fidelity has also disabled fractional trading for GME and a couple of the other tickers being memed right now... which also sucks for people without a ton of $ in the market already (me)

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
I'm so curious what shorts look like right now for GME. What if all this memery is just a false flag? #ScamdemicGME

==

In other news, his and hers LED sidemarkers. Mine came with the resistor attachment pictured, hers are an ebay special...here's hoping her resistors are built in?

We are/were planning on putting them in this weekend, but I'm not sure how I feel about trying to swap sidemarkers with a "feels like" temp of 8F 🥶

Attachments

• IMG_20210128_193728__01.jpg
    IMG_20210128_193728__01.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 56

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I'm so curious what shorts look like right now for GME. What if all this memery is just a false flag? #ScamdemicGME

==

In other news, his and hers LED sidemarkers. Mine came with the resistor attachment pictured, hers are an ebay special...here's hoping her resistors are built in?

We are/were planning on putting them in this weekend, but I'm not sure how I feel about trying to swap sidemarkers with a "feels like" temp of 8F 🥶
Ebay specials with secret resistors, lulz. I'm doing an oil change and tire rotation tomorrow, outdoors. You'll survive a side marker install.

Saabingti

Autocross Champion
Ebay specials with secret resistors, lulz. I'm doing an oil change and tire rotation tomorrow, outdoors. You'll survive a side marker install.

🤷‍♂️ a guy can dream. Can't really find "reputable" side markers for the Gen1 Tiguan out there. It's either the ebay special or the amazon special.