GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

chicken shit traffic tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

hvltg

Ready to race!
APR Stage 1 & the intake are so much fun that i got my first speeding ticket on the way in to work this morning. :D

going 45 on a 25.. the cop was hiding on one one the side streets behind some bushes. no way to see him unless i was heading in the other direction.

this is what i call a chiken shit ticket!
i dont really like to speed in areas where there is traffic, pedestrians and so on... but in wide open areas with no one around sometimes i like to have some fun! and thats what happened this morning.

does anyone else drive like me? if there is no traffic around i always go over the speed limit. at red lights if there is no cars at the intersection i go. in turing lanes with red light arrows, if there is no cars around i go.
feel like sitting at those red lights or following some speed laws is like bending over to the "man"...

also feel like alot of speed limits are outdated. cars are much safer then they were 100 years ago. we went so far as far as car inovation but the speed limits have stayed the same to generate income for the city's and towns.

does anyone feel the same way?

hvltg

Ready to race!
you take it up the butt at those red lights in the early moring with not a soul in site bender?

AXO

Go Kart Champion
Not to many wide open areas around here with a 25mph speed limit :iono: Maybe in a crowded residential area. No offense but I have a feeling you will probably loose your drivers license in the near future.

Last edited:

SkullV

Thunderbunny.....
20mph over is not a "chicken shit" ticket. I got pulled over for turning on red in one of the "No turn on red 7AM-7PM" intersections. My clock said 7:02pm, the cops clock said 6:58pm, he told me that I could fight it in court if I wanted. THAT is a "chicken shit" ticket.

Man up and accept responsibility.

danielj1

Go Kart Champion
I don't understand the need to drive like an ass. Someone was just saying in an intake thread they were winding it up while rounding a corner and surprised the police with the sound of their car. Others doing WOT runs in front of their friends.

Don't people just drive normally, respecting the roads and others that may be around. Winding it out around corners is what the track is for.

Hopefully those (and the OP's) type make it to maturity so they don't feel the need to cheat the system.

project92raddoslc

Go Kart Champion
at red lights if there is no cars at the intersection i go. in turing lanes with red light arrows, if there is no cars around i go.

That's an excellent way to gain points on your license--I believe 3 points per violation in PA.

You sound like you drive like an ass.

hvltg

Ready to race!
20mph over is not a "chicken shit" ticket. I got pulled over for turning on red in one of the "No turn on red 7AM-7PM" intersections. My clock said 7:02pm, the cops clock said 6:58pm, he told me that I could fight it in court if I wanted. THAT is a "chicken shit" ticket.

Man up and accept responsibility.

it was chicken shit ticket... hidding in the bushes? uncorp area?
i dont mind paying it.. i was speeding.

man up?! this is coming from you... :lol:

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
20mph over in a residential area isnt something to take lightly.

KurtP1

Go Kart Champion
Lol. You're doing 20 over in a residential area that probably has every resident calling the police for a speeding complaint and its the cop's fault you get a ticket.

Please, tell me more of your logic.

hvltg

Ready to race!
Here they change in about 20 seconds if there is really no traffic. Never had to wait more than a minute.

those are great, but there some that are not.

like i said:

"i dont really like to speed in areas where there is traffic, pedestrians and so on... "

its been two years since my last ticket... so by all means, safe driver.

i just feel like hidding in the bushes on a side street... in the early morning... uncorporated.. nothin around.
chiken ass ticket for the village to make some $

Bender1

Banned
1) Was the speed limit 25?
YES
2) were you going 20 over?
YES

you get a ticket.

Status
Not open for further replies.