GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

civic si or mazdaspeed3?

BlackMagicGTI

Passed Driver's Ed
:thumbsup: jus one quick ? peeps..my friend doesnt kno whether to get a ms3 or a honda civic...let me have some feedback on this matter...give jus some detailed explanations about ur choice so he will see the pros and cons of these two cars...thanks again

mkvgtiTX

TEXAS
i would defiantly choose the mazdaspeed 3.
many reasons...
just to name a few

its faster..
it lookds better...
interior is better....
great bang for the buck

BlueWabbit

back being low.
i would defiantly choose the mazdaspeed 3.
many reasons...
just to name a few

its faster..
it lookds better...
interior is better....
great bang for the buck

x2 plus the versitilty of a hatchback, more "different" from the normal crowd, and the insurance could be cheaper.

Meat

rack rack 'em
Why not a GTI? If he really has to choose I'd say that the MS3 has a lot more bang for the buck. And does anyone really ever want to buy a Honda?

grasshopper

Frankie Says Reflex
I test drove the Si the other day for fun, and I was very disappointed. It rode great, and the interior was nice, good clutch and shifter, decent brakes, but the motor sucked something fierce. Felt only marginally quicker than the LS Civic for some reason. Got back in my GTI and it felt like a rocket, even with the a/c on.

I wouldn't go near the Si unless I was planning a 2.4 block swap right away and had some time to kill.

I haven't driven the MS3 but I can't imagine it losing to the Si except maybe in basic fit&finish and the infamous torque steer.

Ballinfrogs

Go Kart Champion
tell him to drive them both, then he will know, only problem with the ms3 is that the engine falls out...

edmond

love|lee photography.com
MS3. Only problem with MS3, they sell it at a high premium price right now. Aftermarket hasnt really followed it yet compared to the Si and GTI. Ever think about the Mini Cooper S?

CalBoyTex

Banned
I would pic the MS3 aswell. Its Nice punch for a cheap econ car. Once you chip the MS3 you can take an sti... sadly.. our gti chipped cant...