GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

civic si or mazdaspeed3?

CalBoyTex

Banned
there isnt really an improvement.. same engine.. same everyting except body style.. so ni other words.. ur gonna pay 5k more for a "type R" logo...

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.
Mazda vs Honda...

Mazda FTW! I am not a Honda fan in any way shape or form.

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
The MS3 is an awesome car in terms of performance, the GTI is the winner in the fit & finish category (and the jack-of-all trades in it's class IMO), and the Si is probably the most reliable of the bunch. So what are his needs and wants?

To he who said the MS3 is the ugliest car ever, I submit to you the Dodge Caliber. :barf:

Wild Hare

.: MR. BIG STUFF :.

t.c. gtimkv

Steath mode
The MS3 is an awesome car in terms of performance, the GTI is the winner in the fit & finish category (and the jack-of-all trades in it's class IMO), and the Si is probably the most reliable of the bunch. So what are his needs and wants?

To he who said the MS3 is the ugliest car ever, I submit to you the Dodge Caliber. :barf:

You won't be seeing much of the caliber when it comes with 300hp mabye all we'll be seeing is the tail lights.:thumbsup:

Draw007

pdx_rox
i would go ms3 but for all people who say buy a honda get a honda remember buy a mazda you get a ford

...a european Ford...something we don't get because they're a very good car. We get a bunch on POS's like the current Focus (based on a very old chassis) instead. :barf:

Back on topic. While I haven't driven an MS3, I have driven an Si and aside from really good brakes, nada. You have spin the tach to 10,000 RPM before you get any power out of it...how useful in daily driving!

Unless it has four rings or a Blue and white propeller on the front of the car, I'm loving my Dub. :thumbsup:

Shifty

Pull it shave it paint it
You won't be seeing much of the caliber when it comes with 300hp mabye all we'll be seeing is the tail lights.:thumbsup:

Unfortunately!! That's the ugliest part of the damn thing! :laugh: But so true...

WildHare, I just said the Honda would likely be most reliable based on past records. :thumbsup: