GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

College Football Chat Thread!

The_Koof1

Ready to race!
This game is insane. I can't believe Auburn has over 500 yards rushing.

Do Work Son

Go Kart Champion
You go to MSU?

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
Booking my flight to Pasadena.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
We have a problem with big receivers. Always have. I'm sure we'll play some measly cover 2 or a lot of Zone like we did with Missouri.

Our biggest game plan will be keeping their offense off the field with our run game. We know auburn will get their rushing yards. But if they're too explosive we just set up their offense for a quick strike. I'm sure Malzhan will have a good plan with a month for preparation.

Auburn has played some great SEC defenses (and some bad ones) so I'm not worried about our offense.

StigsFatAmericanCousin

Ready to race!
We have a problem with big receivers. Always have. I'm sure we'll play some measly cover 2 or a lot of Zone like we did with Missouri.

I think if you sit back in cover 2 and give Jameis time he will pick apart the defense. Hopefully you can keep him off the field and pressure him into some bad passes. We'll see. I hate that we have to wait a month to find out.

grambles423

Automotive Engineer
I think if you sit back in cover 2 and give Jameis time he will pick apart the defense. Hopefully you can keep him off the field and pressure him into some bad passes. We'll see. I hate that we have to wait a month to find out.

No joke. I'm sure everyone and their mother will dissect this game beyond belief. Lol

It'll be fun to watch though. Knowing that FSU ranks 14th in defending the run really makes me happy :)