GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

cool iPhone screen protector.

gtipwnz

Ready to race!
Wow, haven't been on here in a while. Hopefully I can get rid of my undeserving negative rep.

Anyways, like many people out there, I have a cracked iPhone. We all know the feeling; you have 15 things in your hand, and manage to drop the most expensive one. It then cracks and swear words come pouring out.

The following minutes are full of questions. The first one that I thought of was how to seal moisture from getting into the crack and ruining the phone? Standard iPhone screen protectors will not stick to a cracked phone, and while you can use packaging tape, it looks atrocious. I decided to try this stuff since I had some left over from my license plate LEDs:

And it worked great! I can't really post photos since it is on my phone but it completely seals the glass from moisture and adds a light blue tint which looks very cool. And the glass is protected from scratches. I was trying to think of something cool to cover the glass with and Optic-Blue Lamin-X worked great. Just don't forget to cut holes for the speaker at the top and the home button.

Not a major thing and there might be other ways but it was kinda cool so figured I'd share.

You put LaminX on your license plate lights?