GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
So last night I was laying in bed and my jaw was sore from chewing on so much beef jerky in yesterday.

Solution was to wake up today, and eat more beef jerky...
Stop chewing so much

scrllock

Autocross Champion
The bad press for GT7 was enough to turn me off. It's $70 and apparently loaded with microtransactions. Not sure if you can just grind races to avoid spending more money but either way those are two huge turn offs.

I won't spend additional money on any game beyond the initial purchase price unless I absolutely love the game (I actively hate somewhere in the range of 98-99.99% of games) so take what I say with a handful of salt.
I don't see why you'd have to spend money on the game. You get more than enough cash to fully upgrade whatever stuff you want just by playing the game. I guess if you wanted to buy all of the bugattis and whatnot you could buy in-game cash but that'd be pretty silly.

The annoying thing is that some "rare" parts are walled behind the roulette tickets which you can't just buy. Takes a ton of grinding daily to earn the good ones, and those are still just a chance to get stuff like maxed out weight reduction and engine swaps. So far the only one I've unlocked was a titanium exhaust for a huracan or something dumb. But they're not lootboxes that you can buy, so it's just kinda lame, not as greedy as Blizz these days.

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
The bad press for GT7 was enough to turn me off. It's $70 and apparently loaded with microtransactions. Not sure if you can just grind races to avoid spending more money but either way those are two huge turn offs.

I won't spend additional money on any game beyond the initial purchase price unless I absolutely love the game (I actively hate somewhere in the range of 98-99.99% of games) so take what I say with a handful of salt.
I haven’t encountered anything in game that I needed to pay for. That shit is a total deal-breaker for me.

Phur

Autocross Champion
So last night I was laying in bed and my jaw was sore from chewing on so much beef jerky in yesterday.

Solution was to wake up today, and eat more beef jerky...
You pretty sure that’s why your jaw was sore?
😏

Phur

Autocross Champion

Phur

Autocross Champion
I dunno, people say Neuspeed wheels are easily bent and such also, mine are still round after 4 years.

I's try to drive around holes in the road tho :unsure:
I’ve bent two Serrons.

Status
Not open for further replies.