CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
Yep. Sad. Never give information if you didn't initiate the call.

Eff that. I troll the shit out of those people. I LOVE to waste their time.

Good time to bring this up, everyone should look into freezing their credit with all three agencies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Eff that. I troll the shit out of those people. I LOVE to waste their time.

Good time to bring this up, everyone should look into freezing their credit with all three agencies.
I have fun with them also. I meant for the for the ones who think they should give legitimate information. I used to love it when a Microsoft rep would call and tell me that I had malware. I would let him go on and on and then tell him I had a Macintosh.

Phur

Autocross Champion
They just wanted to look good for their job interview.
They had gotten some Apple store gift cards and something from Williams Sonoma as well (that did not get shipped to me.) We joked that they actually started to feel bad for what they had done and decided to get us some “I’m Sorry” gifts.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I took a shot in the dark and applied for a job with the investigation arm of the IRS today. 🤣
who knows maybe they'll hire people who apply. remember, NoBoDy WaNtS tO wOrK aNyMoRe

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I don’t need to work, I do it because I like money, and vacations.

I’m having a bit of a work tantrum at the moment because my division leadership rolled me under a bus because “bad optics.” Well fuck me for literally doing my job, not my fault you don’t have a spine. Won’t rage quit… but sure as fuck rage looking for new work. 🤣

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
who knows maybe they'll hire people who apply. remember, NoBoDy WaNtS tO wOrK aNyMoRe

Trump admin cut IRS workforce by 25%. That's why they still have 6 million returns that haven't been processed from last year and have pretty much stopped investigating tax fraud.

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
I don't work -- I get paid to do pretty much the same thing I'd do if I was at home anyway, I fool around with computers.

They say if you enjoy what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. I can't say that every day is a breeze, but overall I'm glad that I get to make money doing something I genuinely enjoy and have an interest in. We should all be so lucky.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I don't work -- I get paid to do pretty much the same thing I'd do if I was at home anyway, I fool around with computers.

They say if you enjoy what you do, you'll never work a day in your life. I can't say that every day is a breeze, but overall I'm glad that I get to make money doing something I genuinely enjoy and have an interest in. We should all be so lucky.

Me too!!! But rather than sending people random shit in the mail, I send the evil 3-letter government people to their door.

Its my bosses that suck. 😁

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
I don’t need to work, I do it because I like money, and vacations.

I’m having a bit of a work tantrum at the moment because my division leadership rolled me under a bus because “bad optics.” Well fuck me for literally doing my job, not my fault you don’t have a spine. Won’t rage quit… but sure as fuck rage looking for new work. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.