CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

JC_451

Autocross Champion
It's crazy reading how little some people make a year, especially for their positions with the amount of work they do and the amount of money they bring in for their company. I've been seeing some crazy stories on /r/antiwork.

There's too many assholes in positions of power. Oh your grandma died and you need a day off to attend the funeral? No can do, it'll affect our productivity rate too much and that's more important.
It's the greed.

And the culture of short term gains.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
He was making $7.25/hr as a GS - 3 though. It's not easy going from handing out basketballs at the gym to GS-13 without a masters degree, unless you have some highly specialized skill from your time in the service that they can't find in the general public. That's the exception, not the rule. The GS workforce is highly, highly educated as a whole.

My office have worker bee jobs that are GS4, GS5-6, GS7-9-10, GS11, GS 10-11-12, GS11, GS12, and GS13. It’s easy to get to the GS12 level, pretty competitive for GS13 but not impossible. 🤷‍♂️

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
You paid your debts yet?

200 (24).gif

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
There was a kid at my high school who pooped his pants freshman year. To say he was "living in our heads rent free" for the next 4 years would be a mischaracterization. Zrickety is kinda like that kid.

NuH uH YoU wEre oBsEssED wItH hIm!!11!

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Some people think just because you're making fun of them, you're obsessed with them.
If I thought people were making fun of me because they were obsessed with me I would have been raging bumbling idiot a long time ago. Oh wait.

Why would anyone be obsessed with me or anyone for that matter?

I take being made fun of as a term of endearment. 😂🤪 Roll with the punches and have fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.