• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

GolNat

Autocross Champion
I removed everything that was wrong from the music app. Then I signed out and back into iTunes(MacBook), and synched the phone up again and bam it was all normal. Idk

Ahh yeah signing out and back in usually does the trick. Idk even Apple has its moments.

GolNat

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion
@GTI Jake you still running those 10-spoke Audi wheels? Any pics and do/did you run spacers?

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I've been having my own struggles against boxer briefs lately.

Brazilian trunks… scientifically designed to act like a push-up bra for your junk.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
Brazilian trunks… scientifically designed to act like a push-up bra for your junk.
But that's the problem. In the last few months I've tried 4 different sets of boxer briefs all from different brands and I thought they were all too tight. It bunches everything up too much and my sack shrivels up so much I feel like my balls are gonna get sucked up into my body. Last week I finally got just regular boxers and it's been amazing. My junk can't handle being hugged like that.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
@GTI Jake you still running those 10-spoke Audi wheels? Any pics and do/did you run spacers?

Please take that question to the appropriate thread. That has nothing to do with feces.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
But that's the problem. In the last few months I've tried 4 different sets of boxer briefs all from different brands and I thought they were all too tight. It bunches everything up too much and my sack shrivels up so much I feel like my balls are gonna get sucked up into my body. Last week I finally got just regular boxers and it's been amazing. My junk can't handle being hugged like that.

I’m talking the ones that used to be, still are, marketed to gay men primarily. Seek out “Papi”. The are made to not squish your shit. I also go for the square leg type, not tightly whitey style, but don’t bunch up in my crotch through the day.

use the same cut for my speedos.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Status
Not open for further replies.