CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

I was going to go with this, but that works too...

1643313460121.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
jim, for some reason

1643313638649.png

riceburner

Autocross Champion
I took special care to pause when nothing explicit was shown, and further edited it to ensure it was safe for work!

One one hand, Jay said he liked me when he deleted it.

On the other hand, I know that's bullshit since I drive a DSG :ROFLMAO:
dont be butthurt, jays the best ever
he had to ban me once for making a duplicate account, acting like i was dolan termp on the scam thread

riceburner

Autocross Champion
speaking of, anyone remember the dolan memes? fuck, ~2012 era was fire for derpface and stuff
1643313769063.png

anotero

Autocross Champion
We get the same behavior in rain out here. People doing 30 on the freeway with their flashers on in the middle or left lanes while Escalades on bald tires fly by doing 90+. Good times. :rolleyes:

Light rain in the desert region is hilarious. Too many ppl driving as if the roads are pure ice.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

anotero

Autocross Champion
It's another reason to get offended by anything. My last job I had two experiences with this. The first was this young very girly girl who got offended that someone said "her" and went to HR. Wtf.

Second was a woman named Amanda who worked there for 10+ years, everyone knew her as Amanda. All of the sudden she decides she's trans and wanted to be called Armando. Mind you this was not communicated whatsoever and nobody knew. People called her Amanda like they'd been doing for 10 years, she didn't correct them or tell anyone. Next thing HR is calling a group of people into a board room to scold us for not following her wishes, everyone was shocked because nobody even knew. She changed her fucking name tag on her desk and expected everyone to just know.

She can identify as Abracadabro. But she acts like an Amanda anyway.

riceburner

Autocross Champion
1643314023279.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
1643314109141.png

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Corprin

Autocross Champion

When we were in the office. A new fish plugged a USB somethimg into his work station. He started bitching because his computer locked. Within seconds management arrived, the network security manager and the actual security staff shortly after. They hauled him away, and pulled his terminal out of the cube. We never saw him again.

They tell you not to do it, people still do.

Status
Not open for further replies.