CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Booster hasn't been treating me nice. Got it at noon yesterday, and by the end of the day had a horrible headache and body soreness. Felt like I wanted to crush my skull to crack it open to relieve the pressure on my brain. Of course, we had no Tylenol/Aspirin. Went to bed early hoping to sleep it off, no dice. Sent my wife out early this AM for that stuff, and it's helping a bit, starting to feel better.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Also, bidets are fucking dope. If you can stomach spending $300 - $500 on a toilet seat, those things will change your life.

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Booster hasn't been treating me nice. Got it at noon yesterday, and by the end of the day had a horrible headache and body soreness. Felt like I wanted to crush my skull to crack it open to relieve the pressure on my brain. Of course, we had no Tylenol/Aspirin. Went to bed early hoping to sleep it off, no dice. Sent my wife out early this AM for that stuff, and it's helping a bit, starting to feel better.
When I got my booster, it was in the afternoon and I felt fine, but that night I woke up constantly with cold sweats and a headache. Gone in 12hrs though. Good luck.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I was due to get my second last week, but had to push it out until January due to a gaff with my new insurance. First one kicked my ass as well...worst reaction to a vaccine ever for me.

Yeah, I was out for almost 3 days. The moderna booster for covid was worse symptoms wise, but worst of it was over a 24 hour period.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Holy shit, the spammers have overrun the site.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
I wish a moderator would start deleting the spam. Too many pages to scroll through to find the legitimate threads. The spam is always from Mumbai also. I seriously doubt a single person has fallen for his crap and it must take quite a bit of time to post that many new threads.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Damn dude, shouldn't have gone to sleep without the Tylenol.

I know. Was hoping I would just sleep it off over an 8 - 10 hour period. No such luck. Started to feel better within an hour of taking both Tylenol and Aspirin.

When I got my booster, it was in the afternoon and I felt fine, but that night I woke up constantly with cold sweats and a headache. Gone in 12hrs though. Good luck.

Yeah, I had it at noon yesterday. Was fine in the afternoon and evening, got the headache around 8hrs in or so. By 2am had the chills and cold sweats. Those were gone by this morning, but still had the headache. Now I'm 24hrs post shot, and feeling much better.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
One of these is in my wish list. Never tried one but apparently they are the shit.

I recommend them. We’d feel like lottery winners when we discovered them in a bathroom in Japan.

Cleaning lady accidentally broke the standard seat in our master bath while we were in Mexico for the week. (That’s some first world shit right there). So we finally bought one. Got it for $750 off MSRP and it wasn’t even actively on fire!

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
I wish a moderator would start deleting the spam. Too many pages to scroll through to find the legitimate threads. The spam is always from Mumbai also. I seriously doubt a single person has fallen for his crap and it must take quite a bit of time to post that many new threads.
I've deleted over 3000 threads this week. They keep coming back

Corprin

Autocross Champion
2B6F5757-01D2-46E6-AE9C-86485AD0AC85.jpeg

#grillingagent

Status
Not open for further replies.