Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
I've deleted over 3000 threads this week. They keep coming back

Anyway to auto delete based on thread title? They seem to use the same ones over and over.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I was just thinking along these lines. If they're not masking their IP and they are all originating from the same region, maybe just block that region. It will suck for any users in India, but I think most of the forum is NA and EU regions.

That's probably beyond the power of a moderator, and the admins seem to have bailed on the forums. Probably got that full page advert money and fucked off to a beach somewhere 🤣

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
That's probably beyond the power of a moderator, and the admins seem to have bailed on the forums. Probably got that full page advert money and fucked off to a beach somewhere 🤣
I thought jay745 mentioned blocking someone's IP address previously.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I thought jay745 mentioned blocking someone's IP address previously.

Blocking a single IP, I could see. Blocking the IPs of an entire country? Idk.

But, I don't really know what power the mods have asides from banning people for liking mayo and DSGs...

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Blocking IP's isn't a viable solution. I can't imagine they aren't using a VPN or spoofing IP addresses.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
Anyway to auto delete based on thread title? They seem to use the same ones over and over.

Im a moderator on a Civic forum and that is how the system they have works. It will auto block certain titles, words and IP’s that are on a “spam” database. There are ways around it of course but it cuts down on the spam.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Im a moderator on a Civic forum and that is how the system they have works. It will auto block certain titles, words and IP’s that are on a “spam” database. There are ways around it of course but it cuts down on the spam.

Yep, we do the same with email at work

Corprin

Autocross Champion
has the owner bailed on this place too?

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Also, bidets are fucking dope. If you can stomach spending $300 - $500 on a toilet seat, those things will change your life.
Just get a bidet attachment. Same diff.

Status
Not open for further replies.