CSB Thread: Mud Getting Desperate At End Of Threads Life

Who should take over CSB2 thread?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Some friends and I tried it once... never again. I'd rather pry open my car's battery and drink it all up.

Probably tastes about the same.

Diggs24

Autocross Champion
ok, so why would he accept a $5k discount if he could just get asking price, convert that (less $5k) into bitcoin and then have he same amount of bitcoin and $5k in his pocket? Why would you accept a discount if receive bitcoin if it is readily available to purchase?

Daks

Autocross Champion
ok, so why would he accept a $5k discount if he could just get asking price, convert that (less $5k) into bitcoin and then have he same amount of bitcoin and $5k in his pocket? Why would you accept a discount if receive bitcoin if it is readily available to purchase?
Absolutely no fucking clue. People do weird shit. I sometimes pee in the sink at night, because I don't want the flushing sound of the toilet to wake me up too much.

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Thank you. I felt like there was something I was missing and couldn't see it.
Probably because of the fees when purchasing & moving that much bitcoin from an exchange. Judging by his name he's probably selling the car with the intent of reinvesting it into bitcoin for long-term gains, so it would be less hassle for him if he can avoid banks & exchanges
If they meet and do the transaction in person it would be quicker and easier for both parties to just exchange bitcoin rather than going into the bank to get/deposit a cashiers check

also, bitcoin is on the move right now. its recently broken resistance levels and is currently setting all-time-highs so I think he's trying to sell the car ASAP because it's completely possible for bitcoin to shoot up another $10k+ in the next few weeks

Last edited:

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
Absolutely no fucking clue. People do weird shit. I sometimes pee in the sink at night, because I don't want the flushing sound of the toilet to wake me up too much.

Bruh...

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I run water in the sink though. I don't just let it sit. I do this maybe once a week.

Why not just not flush the toilet?

In general urine is pretty sterile and fine to let sit overnight. If your response is "But that's gross", I'll just re-iterate... Bruh, you're peeing in the sink.

1634836021291.png

torga

Autocross Champion

Because OP believes that Bitcoin will continue to rise and rise. $37,999 in cash stays that if you stick it in a bank. You'll see modest increases if you have a high yield savings, and modestly more significant increases if you're investing in ETFs or stocks, but even then, it's slow goings.

Lets use BTC's performance last month. Totally ideal example, of course. If OP accepted $32,999 in Bitcoin one month ago, OP would have about 0.79BTC. That same amount of BTC would be worth ~$51,500 today. That's why OP would give a discount if a buyer pays in BTC, because OP expects this to happen.

If OP had gotten cash asking and stuck $5k in BTC last month, they'd only have ~$46,000 total between cash and BTC today.

Edit: Never mind, misunderstood your question.
I'll leave the math up, though. I guess OP wants to avoid exchange fees. But exchange fees wouldn't be more than $5k on a $38k BTC purchase.... so not really sure why OP is offering such a steep discount.

Last edited:

Daks

Autocross Champion
Why not just not flush the toilet?

In general urine is pretty sterile and fine to let sit overnight. If your response is "But that's gross", I'll just re-iterate... Bruh, you're peeing in the sink.

View attachment 228512
The flushing noise is too loud and it wakes me up - I am a terrible sleeper - and then I can't fall back asleep.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The flushing noise is too loud and it wakes me up - I am a terrible sleeper - and then I can't fall back asleep.

I get that. That's why I'm suggesting why not just pee in the toilet, like a normal person (lol), and not flush until the morning? You know that old saying? If it's yellow, let it mellow. If it's brown, flush it down. Like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.