GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

cb1111

Pretty sure it's the rona. I haven't tested yet, just assuming it is and playing it safe by staying home. I got a home test, but dunno if it's really worth using right now or if it's worth using at all.
Test, and if positive get Paxlovid if you are still in that 5 day window. It sounds like you are susceptible to nasty symptoms.

cb1111

I'm not sure yet if the stomach problems are from being sick or from the cocktail of pills I took with the instant oatmeal I ate last night. I took some zinc, vitamins, and tylenol...I could have overdone it taking it all at once, I dunno. I don't normally take any pills.
Do a quick test. At this point it should be accurate

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Where I live all the grocery stores have young kids working the register, every time you buy alcohol they have to call a manager to scan it and it takes forever waiting. Annoying really
They haven't figured out the "all alcohol purchases must be in this line" approach? All groceries are inferior to Wegmans.

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Managed to get the hottest job in the building running. New robot, 350 Ton molding machine, 3 axis milling machine all talking to/controlling the other. Plant manager is all excited says "we know this is all you" and goes and gets the owner. She comes by all excited (customer is coming in Monday). Lets hope this comes with a buck or two.

torga

Autocross Champion
CSB: you need parental consent to be an organ donor when you're under 18 in Delaware. When I got my license, my parents wouldn't let me be one because they were afraid that if I were in an accident, they'd let me die so they could harvest my organs 🤦‍♂️

I'm an organ donor now.

My parents had the same opinion when I was <18. No idea if TX has that law, though. But I switched to organ donor after I was out of the house and running my own errands.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion
Only way you're getting cocaine legally at a hospital is have a septorhinoplasty done, and they don't do those emergently at trauma centers. Lol.

But they do actually have cocaine in the pharmacy at hospitals that have ENT surgical services. You mix the cocaine with sterile saline and soak cotton strips that get packed in the nose.

The more you know....
Hospitals also have bud light in their pharmacies.

Status
Not open for further replies.