GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
back off topic.

Lunch: turkey meatloaf with taters/corn. It's the end of the corn season, it's getting kinda chewy but I've had lots of it this year!

Dinner: Duck fried rice (homemade). I'll add broccoli, onions, peppers, egg, and peanuts.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I had bbq pulled pork and some left over mac n cheese

shovelhd

Autocross Champion
You mean since Reagan?

And don't act like you weren't making a political jab at an economy caused by war and post pandemic issues.

I thought I was on your ignore list.

I stated facts. No political statements. Whatever you read between the lines is in your head.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I'm seeing the coast guard helicopters fly over all the time. They said this morning there's areas they need to finish search and rescue before they'll restore power, so I have no idea what to expect.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
I'm seeing the coast guard helicopters fly over all the time. They said this morning there's areas they need to finish search and rescue before they'll restore power, so I have no idea what to expect.

I'd expect that you'd be without power for some time, to the point where it turns into a Mad Max/Waterworld-esque wasteland where you have to fight off scavengers with torches and pillage gasoline from your neighbors.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
I've been listening to the radio all day. They're just relaying a bunch of information around. People call in with questions and usually another listener will send in an answer. A bunch of other people are calling in to share who's still open for business or who has gas. It's kinda surprising how many grocery stores and gas stations are up and running.

Status
Not open for further replies.