GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

sterkrazzy

Autocross Champion
commenting back a few pages, i used to blow loud every day but just cant anymore. for some reason it just don't treat me well anymore; i feel all anxious and shit whenever i've tried for the last few years so i quit. real bummer too, i used to love it.
Something like that happened to a couple people I know. They were long time stoners and then one day out of the blue smoking started giving them panic attacks.

GolNat

Autocross Champion
So I'm trying to figure out what to do for a car-oriented vacation with my wife. We live on the east coast (PA), and it seems like the closest options for VW-specific stuff are all in the Carolinas/etc. What's a cool enthusiast place to visit? I looked at BFI and ShopDAP, but ultimately I feel like it'd be an awkward 5 minutes of 'this is super cool', followed by turning around and going somewhere else. What kind of fun stuff is along the east coast that would make a neat place to spend a couple hours?

https://www.golfmk6.com/forums/inde...-tail-of-the-dragon-meet.393884/#post-7766845

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do
Something like that happened to a couple people I know. They were long time stoners and then one day out of the blue smoking started giving them panic attacks.
It's happened to me a few times but it's rare. I dunno as I got older my tolerance went way down. I used to smoke all day long, nowadays I smoke a tiny dab at night and am good.

Corprin

Autocross Champion
I love the whole area around totd. My fiance started crying at one point on wayah road because she was so scared. There's certain sections that you'd likely die if you went off course.

In Cali I've never driven a fun car there, I took highway 1 from LA to San Francisco but it was in a v6 Camaro rental 🫤

The jumble fuck between Santa Cruz and SF, then back down south the ridge from Santa Cruz to Castroville was my stomping ground. Lots of amazing roads there.

Doing a dude’s weekend trip later this month wirh the keys to three GTRs at my disposal. R32, R33, and R35. Will be enjoyable if I go.

uglybastard

Autocross Champion

riceburner

Autocross Champion
yeah man it sucks - maybe i should try straight indicuh (sp on purpose lol)

Strange Mud

Autocross Champion
Eh it's not that she won't let me, there's no interest on my part. Poopdick is gross
She'll let you but YOU won't?. #Ban
your use of single quoting is appreciated.
included just to trigger
i'd like to try and get out to drive Storm King Highway in NY, small 3 mile stretch is supposedly a blast.

https://goo.gl/maps/nD5QC18d495hwqwv9
use this as the reason to go out there:
https://stormking.org/
bring a picnic, wander the grounds. Not great but worth a visit

CSB without all the butthurt would be so much more fun.
+1

Nineeightyone

Autocross Champion
Google Car Museum (I admit to being a museum geek).

I assume you know this one:

https://hershey.aaca.com/

doing a bit of research:

Wolf Pen Gap Road, GA​

seems like a fun time but results may vary depending on how loaded up your car is...

US129 up Blood Mtn is fun. TOTD is an experience, but I prefer Cherohala Skyway and Moonshiner far more. Less touristy, more smiles per mile.

Moonshiner is 10x more fun than totd. I took a 3 hour journey down 28 to wayah road, wayah road (which is super sketchy but fun) to Gatlinburg, back up 28 to almond nc, back through totd. Completely white knuckle driving the whole way. Probably the most fun I've ever had in the car outside of track driving

I love the whole area around totd. My fiance started crying at one point on wayah road because she was so scared. There's certain sections that you'd likely die if you went off course.

In Cali I've never driven a fun car there, I took highway 1 from LA to San Francisco but it was in a v6 Camaro rental 🫤

i'd like to try and get out to drive Storm King Highway in NY, small 3 mile stretch is supposedly a blast.

https://goo.gl/maps/nD5QC18d495hwqwv9

You gotta come to the official GolfMK6 Tail of the Dragon meet!!

All a ton of great suggestions, thanks y'all! Ironically enough, I'm pretty familiar with the Hershey AACA, I'm not far from Hershey as well. Please forgive the multi-quote, doing this so I don't lose track of the suggestions and can go over them with my wife to plan a trip. Thanks much, again!

riceburner

Autocross Champion
avoiding poopdick? shame

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
Everyone can read it. I was arguing the evidence for it being oil related, which it ended up being, and what worked for me, and was literally called a liar.

So you will ban for not being helpful or being a dick, so again, you choose who you think is a dick or not. Most would read badhombres posts and conclude he's just being a dick.

In reality, your personal bias is what you use to decide who to ban from threads or the site.

you literally doxxed another member of the forum you dipshit🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.