GOLFMK8
GOLFMK7
GOLFMK6
GOLFMKV

CSB: Vu - Local Forum n00b Questions Forum Unwritten Rules - New Pope Being Elected

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimlloyd40

Autocross Champion
Getting?

Jim. You been old 🤣

What matters though, at least as much as I can tell from the little bit I've gotten to know you on the internet at least, you're young at heart 😀
Definitely young at heart. What age is old?

oddspyke

Autocross Champion
Ain't nobody got time fo dat.
Your activity in this thread would indicate otherwise 😉
In Cali I've never driven a fun car there, I took highway 1 from LA to San Francisco but it was in a v6 Camaro rental 🫤
CSB time: honeymooned in Laguna Beach and rented a car one day to drive up and down some of the coast. I told the concierge I wanted a convertible, as long as it wasn't a Sebring or some crap. They only came up with 2 options; E class for $250, V12 Vanquish for $1500. The E class was a very pleasant drive, but I regret my choice to this day. I wish I hadn't cheaped out.

Acadia18

Autocross Champion

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion

you literally doxxed another member of the forum you dipshit🤣

First, that has zero relevance to my post and in fact proves what i just posted. Jay decides based on his own biases.

Sevond, I made up a rhyme with his name spread out in it, then immediately deleted it. He posted my name and left it.

That also has zero to do with the stalling thread or the fact that most would consider you a dick that posts nothing useful.

🤷‍♂️

Subliminal

Autocross Champion
First, that has zero relevance to my post and in fact proves what i just posted. Jay decides based on his own biases.

Sevond, I made up a rhyme with his name spread out in it, then immediately deleted it. He posted my name and left it.

That also has zero to do with the stalling thread or the fact that most would consider you a dick that posts nothing useful.

🤷‍♂️
just pointing out the irony of you crying that someone should be banned for breaking rules #HaveToExplainEverything

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
Off topic is different than the main forum sections. Sorry if you can't understand that.

I understand that you ignored people calling me a liar that resetting adaptions and thicker oil resolved my stalling issue and ganged up on me for saying it was an issue with the oil and timing. I did zero in that thread to be banned from it, other than disagree with the concensus opinion.

You own this one, everyone can still read the thread. You were wrong for doing it.

GTIfan99

Autocross Champion
just pointing out the irony of you crying that someone should be banned for breaking rules #HaveToExplainEverything

The difference is I immediately recognized I shouldn't have done it and deleted. You continue to act like a giant douche at every opportunity and ruin other people's threads, because you can't get anymore attention in the scamdemic thread. Neither CSB thread belong to me, so keep on pissing all over someone else's thread because you don't like me.

I'll just block you like I blocked zrickety. I'll just live rent free in your head and you can furiously respond to my posts.

torga

Autocross Champion
Living rent free sounds like homelessness.

homelessness leads to homeless person stamina,

homeless person stamina leads to 20 CSB pages a day, LET'S KEEP THE TRAIN ROLLIN

Acadia18

Autocross Champion
The difference is I immediately recognized I shouldn't have done it and deleted. You continue to act like a giant douche at every opportunity and ruin other people's threads, because you can't get anymore attention in the scamdemic thread. Neither CSB thread belong to me, so keep on pissing all over someone else's thread because you don't like me.

I'll just block you like I blocked zrickety. I'll just live rent free in your head and you can furiously respond to my posts.

I'm fairly positive the other thread still brings you up and talks about you far more than these CSB threads (or the rest of the forums for that matter) bring up Zrick talking about him. You really are living rent free in their heads.

jay745

What Would Glenn Danzig Do

🤷‍♂️
Nobody cares take this conversation to pm.
I understand that you ignored people calling me a liar that resetting adaptions and thicker oil resolved my stalling issue and ganged up on me for saying it was an issue with the oil and timing. I did zero in that thread to be banned from it, other than disagree with the concensus opinion.

You own this one, everyone can still read the thread. You were wrong for doing it.

torga

Autocross Champion
Csb3 @torga edition coming soon

The greatest trick the devil pulled was making jay believe he'd actually remember to change thread titles even once a day.

torga

Autocross Champion
Years ago I had this morning routine on the internet where I would read a few webcomics i followed, checked a few blogs i followed for new stuff, downloaded some pirated TOTALLY LEGALLY OBTAINED TV content, etc... and now i check this forum and another, skim Jalopnik and a few other random sites that pop into my head randomly, and then doomscroll reddit.

I kinda want to get back into checking webcomics again but not sure which ones are good anymore. anyone still look at things like that?

edit: one blog i used to look at was http://theworstthingsforsale.com/ - simply put they find weird shit for sale on the internet, mainly amazon, and then make fun of it. i'll let you see what i mean. its usually SFW.

You may have already seen this person's work around the internet, but here's the official site. Some really good ones in here.

Comics Archive - The Perry Bible Fellowship (pbfcomics.com)

Status
Not open for further replies.